The Atari Creep

Atari Creep

On 4/3/2020 at 9:58 AM, Atari Creep said:

Happy Pac-Man Day.

Anna is a terrific co-host! That's really interesting that even with twins, one kid thinks 2600 Pac-Man is fun and the other doesn't. I always had fun with this game regardless. This was a cool episode to watch, I had never heard that rumor that 2600 Pac-Man was actually still a prototype. I hope you guys had a great Pac-Man Day!

12 hours ago, atarilbc said:

Interesting that it has so many buttons for an Atari collection.  Do they function as the select, reset, B&W and difficulty switch buttons? 

Yes, exactly. 

2 hours ago, TrekMD said:

I got one of those for $6.  I figured, for that price, it wouldn't be that bad.  🙂

NICE!

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

2 hours ago, chas10e said:

I busted out laughing at "Lets go balls to the walls"

the Pong battery eliminators output 6V DC  .... a single battery is 1.5V time four = 6V

you Atari adapter may damage it as you suspect

great find and thanks for sharing a good couple games ... that last one was close !!!!

She got really got this afternoon after the camera was off. Kid was a natural. 

Thanks bud and it is good hearing from ya. Do you still have my number??? Shoot me a text, we should go get a coffee or something  soon bro!

@Atari Creep I actually just took the BB-8 out of a box of some of my old stuff in the basement today. However, there was also a rubber ball that seems to have melted all over the box. Maybe it was a chemical thing and the rubber of the squishy ball melted because it didn't like something else in that box. Anyways, now my BB-8 is full of sticky green slime! So I am cleaning it at the present. It probably still works. Thanks for reminding me about this really cool thing! I remember it being awesome and I can't wait to revisit it!

On 10/18/2020 at 11:10 AM, HDN said:

@Atari Creep I actually just took the BB-8 out of a box of some of my old stuff in the basement today. However, there was also a rubber ball that seems to have melted all over the box. Maybe it was a chemical thing and the rubber of the squishy ball melted because it didn't like something else in that box. Anyways, now my BB-8 is full of sticky green slime! So I am cleaning it at the present. It probably still works. Thanks for reminding me about this really cool thing! I remember it being awesome and I can't wait to revisit it!

Cool. Keep us posted.