The Atari Creep

Atari Creep

Great take sir. 

Yes, his reaction is certainly a bit extreme but I’d be lying if I told you I didn’t get a little teary-eyed when I saw it for the first time as well. I knew there’s a crap ton of SW being released but a huge part of me is still amazed that I’m seeing new stuff here in 2019. It brings me right back to the early 80s. 

People that give this guy a hard time suck, period. 

That dude (aka Eric Butts) knew exactly what he was doing I am pretty sure. 😉Over reacting / getting emotional watching trailers is one of his gimmicks, it got him TONS of views and sweet ad revenue as well as attention from celebs including Mark Hamill,  and Gary Whitta and already he has been interviewed and supported by his local news as well as the BBS and his twitter description "I’m the guy who cries to Star Wars trailers! " - While the hate is unwarranted and sad I suggest he knew EXACTLY what the result would be, there are plenty more people standing up for him and being upset on his behalf, Eric is just fine with the reaction and thick skinned, a direct quote from Eric. TO BE CLEAR -  It does not excuse the hate I just believe Eric anticipated it and used it to his advantage and GOOD FOR HIM lol. It's LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE all over again.

🤔😆👍

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

11 hours ago, Atari Creep said:

Had a real fun impromptu live stream tonight!

Batman on TurboGrafx-16 is pretty different from Batman on NES and not what a lot of people were expecting. I had never played Batman on the NES so I never knew the difference. I only knew Batman Returns on Atari Lynx. What were your impressions of Batman on TurboGrafx?

8 hours ago, Justin said:

Batman on TurboGrafx-16 is pretty different from Batman on NES and not what a lot of people were expecting. I had never played Batman on the NES so I never knew the difference. I only knew Batman Returns on Atari Lynx. What were your impressions of Batman on TurboGrafx?

You could not be amy more correct about how different it was. I was at first kind of bummed out about it but then I played it. Its a cool mindless maze game that I enjoyed. Not too hard but not easy either. Had a great deal of fun with it, enough to warrant maybe a part 2 to this stream.

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!