Sign in to follow this  
kamakazi20012

Kamakazi's Gaming Extravaganza

Played a XBOX 360 Indie game today called MotorHEAT.  This game reminds me of Activision's Enduro.

On a side note, the video capture device I picked up last year came with some software I was using only to capture game play.  I just learned today that it does a LOT more than just capture video.  So, I played around with it by adding some text and image layers at the 3 & 4 minute marks.  I also added some during the second round of game play but can't remember the time mark.  And between the round 2 and round 3 sections I added a little something old school just for fun.  I'm going to try to figure out how to layer a smaller video of me playing the game with commentary on top of the game play videos.

I would appreciate it if those watching these would watch the video at least until the 3rd round starts to see the effects and added material for feedback/suggestions.  Otherwise, enjoy the video.

I finally figured out a rough draft of a new logo for my channel...hopefully.  I love the 1980's, and that era was full of glowing neon and neon colors.  Probably something we will never see again.  Some color combinations were wack while others worked well together.  So my love for 1980's styling combined with inspiration from the colors used in the Saint's Row series, I think I have at least the starts of new design.

1167545376_Kamakazis-Title.png.e90d022b2f78ac52ee4e0b7ec3852f9e.png

It's transparent so anything behind it can still be seen.  Feedback and suggestions are always welcomed.  I'm not quite where I want to be in my YouTube creations but I have a pretty good start. I have no plan to animate the logo at present.

A new series has started!

We have been playing this game for a while now and just decided to continue where we left off instead of just starting from scratch.  Too much work goes into this game and most items are so rare that they may never be acquired again.  Enjoy the video!  It's lengthy and unedited so there are spots where we took a break and I didn't edit those out.