BEST Atari 5200 SD Multi-Cart?

- Ω -

4 minutes ago, TrekMD said:

I love the AtariMax cart.  I got that first after I bought my 5200.  Now I have more carts but they are mostly homebrews.  🙂

I was just the other way around.  I got a bunch of cartridges first, then got the AtariMax.  Now I'm stuck with a buch of cartridges I never use.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

On 2/19/2021 at 3:51 PM, TrekMD said:

I suppose you could always try selling them. 

23 hours ago, DegasElite said:

I would keep the original cartridges for their collector's value. After all, if they aren't played as much, that reduces wear and tear on the system and cartridges. But, that would be up to you, of course. Just a friendly thought, anyway.

Well that's the problem, from what I've been told they are all 'common cartridges' with little to no value, so selling them would be like giving them away for less than what I paid, and keeping them will be out of the question when I downsize.

B.jpg.cd0bf348cbb468b9b11f33180150f44a.jpgA.jpg.cce3601cb5541d9d8c2ea9c06ffa9baf.jpg

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

10 hours ago, TrekMD said:

That's a very nice collection.  The carts looks pristine.

Well, Defender, Q*Bert, Popeye and River Raid needed a little help.  When I got them their labels were totatal trash, so I had to remake the labels.  Defender was a little more difficult as I needed to buy special silver cardstock to print the image on.

BEFORE.jpg.07569f99373fb4081d1495036e6c949f.jpg

AFTER.jpg.bc2ccc6620c73b652bb5cda965c44a61.jpg

584259457_DefenderCartRestored.jpg.b57824712be7390a28526d2da55122de.jpg

<<< My YouTube Page >>>