The great music thread

HDN

9 hours ago, TrekMD said:

When I first saw that old man dressed like that I figured, what the heck?  Then I saw his earrings and figured, well he might be a singer, then he opened his mouth and holy smokes!  That dude was a spot on match for the original song, well at least as my memory figures.  -- Good posting on this one.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

49 minutes ago, - Ω - said:

When I first saw that old man dressed like that I figured, what the heck?  Then I saw his earrings and figured, well he might be a singer, then he opened his mouth and holy smokes!  That dude was a spot on match for the original song, well at least as my memory figures.  -- Good posting on this one.

Holy smoke is right!  I really like this song and its melody.  They definitely nailed it!

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Nailed it is the word, not a group or song I expect to be covered this well, will definitely look into more of their stuff, my wife loved them as well! 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

OK subscibed lol! Saw the thumbnail this guy singing, Richard Marx, did NOT expect it to be so close, they don't just cover a song, they embody it! Always great to discover a great cover band! 

'Right Here Waiting' (RICHARD MARX) Cover by The HSCC (youtube.com)

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison