The great music thread

HDN

I gotta post this one.  Imagine being 7 years old and your mother takes.you to the theater to see an animated movie.  First thoughts would be a Disney show, right?  The movie starts and by the time it is over you are simply blown away having never seen anything like that before.  A short while later you acquire the soundtrack album to that movie. The first track starts the roller coaster ride that does not stop.

For me that movie and that music has been a top favorite of all-time.  It did things that no one had done before and collaborated with then popular rock artists that, I feel, put their best effort at the time in that soundtrack album.  Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Sammy Hagar with Heavy Metal from the Heavy Metal motion picture soundtrack.  Enjoy!

Oh yes, the Piano Guys.  I have several of their CD's.  These guys are amazing!  I discovered them one Christmas because of a similar video to the one above.  I know it's not Christmas now but this video is worth watching any time!

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...