Club VCS Owner Set-Ups

Sabertooth

My setup is boring.  I haven't really decided where its final home will be.  This is our main family room TV, and I like this a lot for the VCS.  The 55" TV has a beautiful picture quality, and the Bose speakers with subwoofer give the games a tremendous bumping sound. 

I'll post again once I get it situated permanently. 

vcs 001.JPG

Edited by RickR

Hmm...I thought I added a post to this thread, but guess not.  Okay here it goes. Mine sits next to my old Windows desktop setup. I keep an external SSD connected to boot up in PC mode and have Stella, Altirra and A7800 loaded with a few adapters to play the games the way they were meant to be played. I've purchased several of the Recharged games, as well as a few Indie and homebrews from a couple of the AA developers. Oh and anyone that hasn't purchased Atari 50 should really do so. 🙂

Game On everyone!

VCS800_Altirra.jpeg

Atari VCS800.jpeg

VCS800 wHeavy 6rs.jpeg

2 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Hmm...I thought I added a post to this thread, but guess not.  Okay here it goes. Mine sits next to my old Windows desktop setup. I keep an external SSD connected to boot up in PC mode and have Stella, Altirra and A7800 loaded with a few adapters to play the games the way they were meant to be played. I've purchased several of the Recharged games, as well as a few Indie and homebrews from a couple of the AA developers. Oh and anyone that hasn't purchased Atari 50 should really do so. 🙂

Game On everyone!

VCS800_Altirra.jpeg

Atari VCS800.jpeg

VCS800 wHeavy 6rs.jpeg

I haven’t bought Atari 50 yet.