Lego Atari 2600 Set

Sabertooth

I don't know... I actually really want this. But then I've also got like 3 other sets still in the box unopened because I just haven't any room to set them up and show them off. But I really feel like I'm going to kick myself in the butt if I don't try and get one of these.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

2 minutes ago, CrossBow said:

I don't know... I actually really want this. But then I've also got like 3 other sets still in the box unopened because I just haven't any room to set them up and show them off. But I really feel like I'm going to kick myself in the butt if I don't try and get one of these.

I hope you do! 

I probably would too, but I'm kind of in the same boat as @Sabertoothin trying to downsize. 

52 minutes ago, RickR said:

I hope you do! 

I probably would too, but I'm kind of in the same boat as @Sabertoothin trying to downsize. 

To be fair..the other sets I have still in the box is the Saturn V, The ISS, and my most recent pickup.. the Tallneck set from the game Horizon Zero Dawn.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

I posted this over on a similar thread at AA yesterday, but thought I would share it here too. This is where the bulk of my LEGO sets I do have put together are located. This is actually along the top of a long executive credenza made back in the 80s that I use as my computer desk center. Some Hotwheels and Transformers in these pics but yeah... no room for something as large as this 2600 LEGO set I'm afraid. I also have the large R2-D2 set that sits on a shelf that wasn't shown in the pic but yeah... no room!!!

ITC_lego1.jpg.d20a1b3ead017227d10283ff592e409a.jpg

ITC_lego2.jpg.a96e73fb96080ab35580b18f06b7dd71.jpg

Those are cool! 

My grown-up kids' old room closets are full of these things.  I have no idea what to do with them.  It's probably time to have that convo with them and ask them to decide.  They can be sold, taken to their own homes, or I can pick a few and display them I guess. 

45 minutes ago, RickR said:

Those are cool! 

My grown-up kids' old room closets are full of these things.  I have no idea what to do with them.  It's probably time to have that convo with them and ask them to decide.  They can be sold, taken to their own homes, or I can pick a few and display them I guess. 

Sadly I no longer have any of my original sets from when I was a kid. However, my step-dad asked me multiple times to come and pick them up way back when. If you look closely at the top first pic between the Falcon and the Robie House you will see a small 80s era space ship that is mainly white with grey and has he blue canopy for the cockpit? That is a design from the original classic Starfleet Voyager set that was released in the early 80s. I actually had that set when I was kid and kept the box an everything back then. But... again I never retrieved it from my Dad's so the one in my current collection is another one that I got CIB about 10 years ago. 

To my surprise I was able to remember how I build that ship again from when I was kid from the original set. It is actually a copy of one of the alternate ships they have as only a picture on the back of the box as a guide to use. I've added some pieces to it since but yeah. That is the oldest one there and most like what I had as a kid. 

Anyway, there are a few other LEGO creations scattered about the house but the top of my computer desk is where the bulk of them sit.