PS1 - 27

PS2 - 42

PS4 -  101

PSP - 94

32X - 49

SNES - 29

Vectrex - 122

Xbox - 56

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

On 11/6/2023 at 7:17 PM, TrekMD said:

OK, here is my breakdown:

2600 - 462

5200 - 91

7800 - 154

XEGS - 15

ColecoVision - 31

Dreamcast - 112

Evercade - 41

GameBoy - 11

GameBoy Color - 12

GameCube - 38

GBA - 41

Genesis - 191

Intellivision - 180

Amico - 8

Jaguar - 241

Lynx - 178

Master System - 5

NES - 144

Nintendo DS - 16

PC - 12

PS1 - 27

PS2 - 42

PS4 -  101

PSP - 94

32X - 49

SNES - 29

Vectrex - 122

Xbox - 56

How do you have 241 Jaguar games?  You must have every homebrew ever made!  (BTW I did chuckle a little at the 8 Amico games. Do they really count?)

11 hours ago, TrekMD said:

I do have every homebrew release for the Jaguar, including variants.  As for the Amico, well I do have them, so I keep them listed.  Unfortunately, there's no system to play them on!

I think those Amico games (even with just paper in the box) are going to be collectors items.  For a system that never came out, it sure is a topic that never dies. 

Anyway, TrekMD, your collection is an inspiration.  We have a lot of good ones here.  Nice stuff!

Unrelated but I have noticed that the market on the games is now coming down. My collection is now showing a -10k value from where it was a year ago. Some games in my collection for the Saturn for instance that were at or near $1000 have dropped as much as 40% of where they were currently. 

One example is my CIB of Magic Knight Rayearth. I bought mine like 6 years ago for $250. It came with the Saturn game including the full sticker sheet and also came with the JPN Saturn release of the game and the JPN Game Gear version of the game that was NIB. Just about a year ago the US Saturn release of the game was about $800 on its own and during the middle of the pandemic it was nearly $1000. Now it's value has dropped to around $600. 

But on the opposite side of that, some of my SNES CIB games have gone up quite a bit! So who knows? I don't mind either way because I did NOT pay for the prices that any of my games are currently showing their value at.

OH! I am surprised to see that the Atari XP releases for Aquaventure, and Yar's Return have gone up as well. Aquaventure is currently showing a value of over $200 with Yar's coming in at over $150?! Saboteur isn't showing up yet as I guess there isn't any sales history for that one yet. It just shows a "?" for value on Gameye at this time.

I'm assuming this is because they were limited releases and not currently available? Wonder what some of the others will get up to in the future then?

Edited by CrossBow

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

13 hours ago, RickR said:

I think those Amico games (even with just paper in the box) are going to be collectors items.  For a system that never came out, it sure is a topic that never dies. 

Anyway, TrekMD, your collection is an inspiration.  We have a lot of good ones here.  Nice stuff!

Thank you!  Those Amico games are part of video game history, as far as I'm concerned.  🙂

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...