This Forum!

StormSurge

I just wanted to express my gratitude to the founders, creators, moderators & all members of this great place.

I've been & am members of several online forums/communities and after only a few months here, it's obvious this is a special place. There's no vitriol, no senseless arguments, talking down, etc. Everyone is welcome and it is refreshing.

I apologize for resurrecting old threads, starting new ones & acting like a whirlwind at times. I'm just trying to catch up when I can.  B)

And thanks to NSG & everyone for including me in the junk box! I feel honored to be included and I hope what I contributed will make someone happy.

THANKS!!!

I've been & am members of several online forums/communities and after only a few months here, it's obvious this is a special place. There's no vitriol, no senseless arguments, talking down, etc. Everyone is welcome and it is refreshing.

I'll second that!

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Wow StormSurge, I'm truly moved by your warm words. I'm glad you feel that way. This really is supposed to be a special place. 

That's spot-on. One of the foremost objectives of this site has been to create a new kind of community where we can really get to know each other away from all of the arguments, drama and scams. Atari was always meant to be fun. We've tried to create a space not just to talk about classic gaming, but to share personal stories of nostalgia and take part in activities and events that were meant to be fun and foster new friendships in the community. I think it's helped us attract a member base that is just insanely awesome.

Archived