Electronics bin check.🤷‍♂️

Just a quick check of the electronics recycling bin. Figured it had been a while since sharing one and since I had my phone with me, and it was a nice day, I decided to share and have a little chat and at least show the YouTube subscribers that have stuck with me all these years that I am still kicking and thinking of you all. 😎

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

I've always enjoyed these little dumpster dives with you. It's getting to the point where I'm beginning to know my way around your apartment complex. I remember in 2010 when we would send videos back and forth and started doing them outside, in parks etc., I remember the walking path around your building. Pretty neat. Thanks for sharing as always.

Thanks, Justin. Well, though I don't do this type of stuff as much as I use to or might like to, sometimes the opportunity just presents itself, I'm checking the bin, had my old Android 7 phone with me and figured eh, what the heck, I'll just record this and see how it goes, nothing really planned and no over thinking it, those seem to turn out the best anyway. I don't get the views or comments I use to, but there are definitely a few subscribers and followers that have stuck with me all these years, and it's always a pleasure when even a couple of people take a moment to comment. 😁So of course, I share them with my friends here as well. 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

This is right beside a full industrial size bin that each of the three buildings has for cardboard, aluminum, and other recyclables. This single smaller blue bin we can put electronics, kitchen items etc, up to a certain size of course. 

- M. Bison

In our area, the state has designated "e-cycle" locations where individuals can drop off electronic items for recycling for free.  One example of those locations is any Goodwill.  However, it's important to designate your item as "e-cycle" or they'll just take it as a donation and put it out for sale!