Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Ivory Tower Collections - 2016 Edition

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CrossBow

CrossBow

Strawberry Member

• 70 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:43 PM

This was done last year but you get the idea. Few games here and there have been added but essentially this is my room of fun for the whole family!

• Justin, MaximumRD, Arenafoot and 5 others like this

#2 MaximumRD

MaximumRD

MST3K Fan

• 975 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:03 PM

That yellow Pac Man portable, I found one just like it in our Electronics Recycling to my amazement! 

AWESOME collection Sir! Thanks for sharing.  :beer:

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer
and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd
ON the FACEBOOK? Well have I got the Classic Gaming / Computing group for you!

;) https://www.facebook...ximumrdclassic/

#3 jmjustin6

jmjustin6

Pear Member

• 1,277 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:29 PM

This is amazing! You have one outstanding collection

#4 CrossBow

CrossBow

Strawberry Member

• 70 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:58 PM

This is amazing! You have one outstanding collection

Thank you! It isn't nearly as large a collection as many others I know of even here where I live. But I mainly collect the games I've wanted through time and not so much trying to collect for completion. After all, that would be a never ending goal and one that I simply wouldn't have the fund, time, nor the energy these days to try and keep up with!

But thank you again.

• jmjustin6 likes this

#5 kamakazi20012

kamakazi20012

Apple Member

• 999 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:38 AM

Thank you! It isn't nearly as large a collection as many others I know of even here where I live. But I mainly collect the games I've wanted through time and not so much trying to collect for completion. After all, that would be a never ending goal and one that I simply wouldn't have the fund, time, nor the energy these days to try and keep up with!

But thank you again.

Very nice collection!  I'm not after every game either.  There simply wouldn't be enough time in a single life time to enjoy them all completely.  I'd need two more life times for that ;)  Funds?  What's that??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users