Smiley

Hello, everyone!

My name is smiley. Here's my story: my first taste of videogaming came at anight early age when I stumbled to a donkey kong arcade game while on a class Field trip. Ever since then, I've been hooked. My first console was my older brothers old 2600 with about 100 games, which I still have. Thus why I love atari so much. My friend keith talked highly of this place, so I joined.

Yeah I got a little nervous during my introduction thread. But yeah,gaming is my life.

You did great.  Hopefully you won't feel nervous anymore here.  We are a bunch of very friendly gamers here.  It's a troll-free zone.  Keep your eyes on the forums not only for interesting posts, but high score contests, chat nights, and junk boxes.  And check out the trade forum -- a great way to expand your collection. 

I am closing in on one year here in less than 2 months and was referred by MaximumRD to join and I really enjoy it here so much. I am really honored to refer this site to another friend of mine. I hope we can continue to expand. As it sure looks like we are doing. So many fun things to do here. Show off your skills and post your high scores, post your game room pics, Wednesday night chats, Junk Boxes, High Score Clubs, an Atari Cup Tournament that is getting underway, and a Secret Santa this Christmas.

Welcome Smiley!

Glad to have a fellow OG in da house.

(Original Gamer, that is)

Cool bunch of people gather here.

With golden year games played by everyone, scores shared amongst folks, and good gamer chat, it's like being in a virtual arcade that never closes.