What is your most rare item in your classic computer collection? (Photos Required) (Any Platform)

- Ω -

Most of us have that one rare or unique item for one of our classic computers.  It can be anything original or new-retro made for your older platform.  However, photos are required or it's all B.S.! 😜  So, show us what you've got.  Extra points awarded to one of a kind items!

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

Not able to take any photos right now as the hardware is actually installed in a computer. But I would say my Roland LAPC-I followed by my SCB-55 daughter card. I still kinda beat myself up for essentially giving away my original Adlib card in the very early 90s when I picked up my SBPro.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

I have an Atari 8-bit cartridge of the game "M.U.L.E."  It's very old, I think I got it 15-20 years ago.  I know making limited runs of carts is easier these days, but back then, this was a big deal.  It's one of my favorite items in the collection.  I can take a picture later if anyone is interested.  It's upstairs in a box with all my other 8-bit carts. 

As much as I love my Atari stuff it seems my TI has something going for it in its favor.  Two of the three games that came with it are considered rare items.  Those games are Burgertime and Treasure Island.  I need to do more research on those but I do play them when I have my TI setup.

16638270448955923110241593516133.jpg

I got a Commodore 2000K TV-Game in to repair once. It's their take on Pong and doesn't use the General Instruments IC that most do, it's Commodore's own thing and it's possibly the best Pong I've played. Since sorting that one and modding it for composite out I've had a watch on eBay to pick one up. So the only one I ever saw listed I bought. Pic is before the composite mod on RF as a test to make sure it worked. It's had a proper refurb since and as well as the vid mod it's had all new pots in the 4 controllers and been throughly cleaned. It's in really good condition now.

C2K.jpg.9c6a14933034f790046f7d83f7fe508a.jpg

Otherwise I've a few oddities. I've got a period ZX Spectrum mechanical keyboard that I can't find any trace of online. I can find the company that made it but no information. The only pic I have of that is below which has a Sinclair photoshopped onto it for a friend who's making me a vinyl badge for it along with a 48K case as reference. The machine itself that's in there is a Just Speccy 128, so a modern recreation of a Spectrum with a DivIDE and Kempston joystick interface on board.

P1070672.JPG.70e7a2770d935479d647bcc04fe286c1.JPG

That Sinclair reminds of my friend's dad who was an early tech adopter. I remember going to his house to see the $99 Timex Sinclair 1000 that he had recently bought.

I don't have any oddities or rare stuff when it comes to retro computing. However, I hope to have my Atari 800 signed by Joe Decuir this Saturday. Hopefully, he will come to the club meeting. He missed it last month.