Bionic Commando™ (Arcade version)    

Captain Commando™ (Arcade version)    

Commando™ (Arcade version)    

Final Fight™ (Arcade version)    

Forgotten Worlds™ (Arcade version)    

Ghouls ‘n Ghosts™ (Arcade version)    

Legendary Wings™ (Arcade version)    

MERCS (Arcade version)    

Street Fighter II’: Hyper Fighting (Arcade version)    

Strider (Arcade version)    

Vulgus™ (Arcade version)    

Mega Man (8-bit)    

Mega Man 2 (8-bit)    

Mega Man X (16-bit)    

Breath of Fire (16-bit)

This is cool news for folks intending to order Evercade EXP. However, as someone who has the VS and original handheld already, I don't intend to get an EXP.

I'd much rather see these as a cart collection available to all Evercade users. Pack-in cart for the EXP? Great. Built-in games that are only on EXP? Not so much.

What do you think?!

Edited by Sabertooth

Alert: The UK/US/Worldwide stock of Ltd. Edition Evercade EXPs was stolen in a targeted robbery.  EU stock was already distributed to Funstock and EU customers will be unaffected. Everyone else gets to wait. More info here:

https://evercade.co.uk/important-annoucement-evercade-exp-limited-editon-units-stolen-in-robbery/

19 hours ago, Sabertooth said:

Alert: The UK/US/Worldwide stock of Ltd. Edition Evercade EXPs was stolen in a targeted robbery.  EU stock was already distributed to Funstock and EU customers will be unaffected. Everyone else gets to wait. More info here:

https://evercade.co.uk/important-annoucement-evercade-exp-limited-editon-units-stolen-in-robbery/

Incredibly unfortunate story, I saw this breaking and wanted to get onto the site and post about it. @nosweargamer had good coverage of this story:

I decided to tweak my workstation so I could use the monitor as a display for gaming devices. My HDMI switch and HDMI audio splitter (to route sound to powered desktop monitors) came today, and the first to tap into the new setup is the EXP. I'm still planning to order the VS-R, but it's neat to see the handheld connected to an external display.

Excuse the mess 😂

EDIT: hmm... I can't control the audio volume of the HDMI signal since the sound is going to active speakers with no volume control. I guess I'll need to add a volume control in the signal chain.

IMG_2341.jpeg.1e5c63db4994b5d954017d61c55a50ef.jpeg

Edited by socrates63