F-ZERO 99 - Lightning-fast F-ZERO w/ 99-player twist! - NEW Free Download for Nintendo Switch

Justin

7abf47ff2be4cb7ddee54f347a8dee3780cd7d10

Nintendo announced F-ZERO 99 today at Nintendo Direct, the first new game in the series in nearly 20 years. F-ZERO 99 surprise launches today for the Nintendo Switch and is free to download with a Nintendo Online subscription.

Every winter we play an annual F-ZERO Christmas Challenge in High Score Squad, maybe this year we will have to race with 99 simultaneous players!

Lightning-fast F-ZERO™ racing with a 99-player twist

Line up with 98 other F-ZERO machines and race to the finish in this thrilling take on the original Super NES™ game. Keep an eye on your power meter as you boost and bash, because speed is just as important as survival. Defend yourself with a Spin Attack and collect Super Sparks to breeze past the competition on the elevated Skyway. The F-ZERO 99 game is available only to active Nintendo Switch Online* members.

Outpace and outlive your opponents in rotating modes

The core F-ZERO 99 mode is just one way to race at breakneck speeds. Mini Prix and Grand Prix modes appear on a set schedule and challenge you to compete and qualify in a series of races. Team Battle and the extra-tough Pro Tracks mode rotate throughout the day. Prepare yourself in Practice Mode and race against your ghost.

Complete challenges for even more customization

Boost your Skill Rating by excelling in races and take on challenges to unlock customization options. Make your F-ZERO machine your own with alternate colors, decals, and boost effects. Complete achievements in your Pilot Card and receive different unlockable backdrops and display badges.

More:

https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/f-zero-99-switch/

@HDN brought this one to my attention a few days ago.  I think it looks like a ton of fun.  I'm actually considering buying a Switch, but the price still turns me off a bit.  At this time, I'm keeping my eyes out for a deal of any kind...maybe a used one or a 10% off coupon or something.

Edited by RickR

36 minutes ago, RickR said:

@HDN brought this one to my attention a few days ago.  I think it looks like a ton of fun.  I'm actually considering buying a Switch, but the price still turns me off a bit.  At this time, I'm keeping my eyes out for a deal of any kind...maybe a used one or a 10% off coupon or something.

Used ones can be found for a good deal. I highly recommend the OLED model, it's very nice. Keep in mind there will be a new "Switch" announced before too long. 

Also, @Jinroh has a used Nintendo Switch listed For Sale in the Forums, not sure if it has sold or not:

1 hour ago, Justin said:

Used ones can be found for a good deal. I highly recommend the OLED model, it's very nice. Keep in mind there will be a new "Switch" announced before too long. 

Also, @Jinroh has a used Nintendo Switch listed For Sale in the Forums, not sure if it has sold or not:

Haha I forgot to update the thread. Thanks for the ping! 

Free to download--> Carrot Kingdom™- :atari_2600: - Released 5/11/2021