My wife was recently interviewed for an article on getting to know Goan people and their cuisine. 😎

MaximumRD

My wife was recently interviewed for an article on getting to know Goan people and their cuisine. 😎

https://emmadinizryan.substack.com/p/the-goan-diaspora-series-3-melissa

The Goan Diaspora series #3: Melissa Sequiera + 2 bonus recipes
Informal interview series getting to know Goans from around the globe

Β 

Β 

Edited by MaximumRD

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

Β - M. Bison

Goat stew, Rob. You're getting goat stew and not goat curry πŸ˜‚

Totally fascinating! I had wondered about Melissa's ethnicity before. I am very much ignorant about India to begin with (there was a time when I thought everyone in India spoke Hindi) and had never heard of Goa and Goans. I immigrated to the US when I was seven, so I can relate to some of her cultural experiences as a child.

Thanks for sharing!

20 hours ago, Sabertooth said:

Thanks for sharing @MaximumRD! This was a very interesting read. Like @socrates63, I had never heard of Goa or the Goan diaspora before.

Agreed, I was happy to learn about a new culture I had no awareness of. πŸ™‚Β  Happy to seeΒ @MaximumRD's wife getting featured like that. So cool.

Food, the quickest way to spread your culture. πŸ˜‰

Β 

Β Free to download-->Β Carrot Kingdomβ„’- :atari_2600: - Released 5/11/2021