Personal Gaming Art

Sweet stuff Atari Creep! Well, I would not of thought of it but since you brought it up I guess I DO have some Atari related artwork and it was even done back in the day when Atari 2600 was still selling. Basically, me and a friend use to make our comics and though they were not very good we tried to make them as much like the real thing as possible and with that in mind here is an "advertisement" I created - SCHOOL ESCAPE for the Atari 2600  :rofl:

School Escape, in it you try to get my friend GORD to school without him running into any diversions, he liked to skip school LOL!

Pretty much you controlled me Gord in the game trying to make it from his house to the school while avoiding various temptations and obstacles along the way. 

I do not recall all the details but you would have to run from bullies and also avoid being "sucked in" by temptations like the Comic Shop, Ice Cream store or the transit streetcar that whisked you away downtown lol. Those things would draw you in like a tractor beam and yeah truth be told such things were often excuses to skip school in "real life", we were a bad influence on each other  ;) 

post-15-0-84755800-1482145383.jpg

As a bonus years later after I scanned and uploaded the original to Facebook I used Atari online label maker to turn it into a "proper"

2600 label. 

http://www.labelmaker2600.com/

post-15-0-62897300-1482145513.jpg

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

Sweet stuff Atari Creep! Well, I would not of thought of it but since you brought it up I guess I DO have some Atari related artwork and it was even done back in the day when Atari 2600 was still selling. Basically, me and a friend use to make our comics and though they were not very good we tried to make them as much like the real thing as possible and with that in mind here is an "advertisement" I created - SCHOOL ESCAPE for the Atari 2600  :rofl:

School Escape, in it you try to get my friend GORD to school without him running into any diversions, he liked to skip school LOL!

Pretty much you controlled me Gord in the game trying to make it from his house to the school while avoiding various temptations and obstacles along the way. 

I do not recall all the details but you would have to run from bullies and also avoid being "sucked in" by temptations like the Comic Shop, Ice Cream store or the transit streetcar that whisked you away downtown lol. Those things would draw you in like a tractor beam and yeah truth be told such things were often excuses to skip school in "real life", we were a bad influence on each other  ;) 

attachicon.gif1923645_10975888108_8470_n.jpg

As a bonus years later after I scanned and uploaded the original to Facebook I used Atari online label maker to turn it into a "proper"

2600 label. 

http://www.labelmaker2600.com/

attachicon.gif1923645_10975928108_1010_n.jpg

This is just amazing!!!!!!

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!