Sign in to follow this  
MaximumRD

Post your Desktop! What is your computing environment?

Just something I like to do occasionally in various groups, forums etc. Just post a capture of my daily use computing desktop. I am on Win10 64bit and I enjoy a clean and fairly clutter free desktop but it is always fun to see what others OS Desktop looks like. Feel free to post your own. 

post-15-0-07976900-1464932993_thumb.jpg

This is mine.  Running Windows 7.

post-870-0-38325400-1464970293_thumb.jpg

I have more stuff installed than it shows.  Steam, alone, is showing 88 games.  Includes Farming Simulator '13, Train Simulator '15, Euro Trucking Simulator 2, and American Trucking Simulator.  Also installed is the entire Adobe Design Suite CS 5.5 I got while attending college which includes Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and more.  I generally try not to let apps take up my desktop space.  I don't need that kind of convenience.  It's not that difficult to click Start and then find what I'm after ;)

Did I mention that I also run Ubuntu and MS-DOS 6.22 without Windows? I swap out hard drives when I want/need a different OS.

Love Ubuntu! Its taken some time to finally be able to do just about everything you could want it to do from a Windows environment with the added stability and security just less the gaming.