Rickey's World Famous Hot Sauce (Billy Mitchell) on clearance at Sam's Club for $0.91 cents

Justin

I was at Sam's Club today and found Billy Mitchell's hot sauce in giant glass gallons on clearance for 91 cents. This was a great deal, especially if you like hot sauce. It seems that Sam's Club won't be restocking these so keep an eye out for them and grab one while you still can. Pictures below:

rickys_2.jpg

rickys_1.jpg

I do like Louisiana Hot Suace (the original) but this is a lot for 91 cents. I just checked out his site - 800hotsauce - and it's $9.95 for the same thing. Hell of a discount. If it's actually worth it's sauce, then a $10 investment could probably last me for the next 3-5 years, depending on shelf life.

7800 - 130XE - XEGS - Lynx - Jaguar - ISO: Atari Falcon030 | STBook |STe

If you want a HOT HOT SAUCE go pick up some Dave's gourmet ghost pepper hot sauce. This stuff is literally out of this world. I usually put 1-2 drops on my food. Anymore might be too much

Is that the one with the commercials saying "I put that #$%@ on everything?!" lol

I don't like the guy honestly but am interested in what's happening here or as to why. We have a Sam's Club just miles away that my aunt frequents, I may have to make a stop just to see...

From what I hear, he is one of the nicest guys to meet in person, although in the King of Kong movie, he was made to look like a villain.

That is an amazing deal if you like hot sauce, but I guess that means it wasn't selling well at Sam's,

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

I bought a bottle of the Rickey's hot sauce at the 2014 Houston ArcadeExpo, along with a special labeled Rickey's "2014 Houston ArcadeExpo" bottle. I got Billy Mitchell to sign the Houston bottle too. Never have opened either one, and I've never needed to, since we have Tabasco here in Louisiana!

post-52-0-98221200-1485755361_thumb.jpg

post-52-0-06836200-1485755767_thumb.jpg

post-52-0-45334800-1485755794_thumb.jpg

post-52-0-92343300-1485755840_thumb.jpg

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Damnit, no luck here. I called two and on the second we don't carry it, asked if they could look it up in their systems for any other sams that may have it. 8 minutes later and he said none of them carry it. So no go for Indy on Ricky's So-Called World Famous Hot Sauce.

From what I hear, he is one of the nicest guys to meet in person, although in the King of Kong movie, he was made to look like a villain.

Seriously, Billy Mitchell in person is **not** the King of Kong Billy Mitchell. At all. Met him back in the summer when he, Walter Day, Joel West, and Tina and Tim McVey were guests at Underground Retrocade for a screening of Man Vs. Snake (which is a really, really good flick, by the way). During the panel discussion when someone brought up how Billy was portrayed, Tim said something like, "Well, let me put it to you this way...if you make a documentary that does nothing but tells the truth, you'll end up with a pretty boring movie."

Supernatural, perhaps...baloney, perhaps not.