Brian's Man Cave

Br1ans Man Cave

Welcome to the forums Brian! It's great to have you here! I've pinned this thread to the top of our YouTube Community forum, if you continue to post episodes of your show here and keep the thread maintained we'll keep the thread posted up top and do our part to promote your show as best we can. Welcome to the community, we really hope you enjoy spending some time here! Best wishes on the show :wreck-it-ralph:

Halo and Army of Darkness are the only 2600 Homebrews I have and I really like them! 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

No disrespect meant to anyone else's work but Halo 2600 may be the greatest Atari 2600 homebrew ever made. That would have done so well had it been released in 1982. I'll also place Thrust+ Platinum by Thomas Jentszch up there along with Juno First for 2600 by Chris Walton. Lots of great people out there doing amazing things on these old game systems. Halo may be the one that I give the most play.

4 hours ago, Justin said:

No disrespect meant to anyone else's work but Halo 2600 may be the greatest Atari 2600 homebrew ever made. That would have done so well had it been released in 1982. I'll also place Thrust+ Platinum by Thomas Jentszch up there along with Juno First for 2600 by Chris Walton. Lots of great people out there doing amazing things on these old game systems. Halo may be the one that I give the most play.

Have you tried any Champ Games or Spiceware games???

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

14 hours ago, Arenafoot said:

Have you tried any Champ Games or Spiceware games???

Yes! Those are Top Shelf games @Arenafoot. Absolutely some of the best. Happy and Scramble for Atari 2600 by Champ Games are incredible. If I didn't know any better I'd think those were ColecoVision games, the graphics and gameplay are so well done. I also like Medieval Mayhem and Draconian for Atari 2600 by Spiceware. I'm a big Warlords fan and it's nice to see someone give it the 2600 version it deserves.

So looking at your shellf, I'm assuming Kirk and Spcok fought over the trophy, but since it ended without a knockout, they asked Pike to declare the winner...Awesome!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Awesome video @Br1ans Man Cave!!! Right out of the box you come out explaining that you need the manual, how to play the game, giving us some pretty nice tips. I have a soft spot in my heart for E.T. and I really appreciate you being fair to the game, not doing a clickbait E.T. rant like everybody else, actually taking the time to explain the game and help us Atari gamers get through the game and find something to enjoy. Well done.