Earthworm Jim Intellivision Amico Exclusive

Atari 5200 Guy

I don't know how many of us here have been following Intellivision but I just got an email from them.  It looks like the original team that developed Earthworm Jim will be reuniting to create another Earthworm Jim for the Amico.  Sounds interesting.  I'm more interested in this revamp than the Atari VCS.  Is that wrong?

Sounds like a live event about the information will be broadcast on Facebook, YouTube and TwitchTV May 4th at 12:00pm PT.  For the Eastern part of North America that would be 3PM Eastern/2PM Central.  

https://www.youtube.com/c/Intellivision

I loved Earthworm Jim. The crew behind Earthworm Jim are fantastic. I've never been a strong Intellivision player but I'm thrilled to see Intellivision is in the hands of fans who truly love the brand, rather than a bunch of hedge fund managers who are just looking to capitalize on the name and do a cheap cash-in on nostalgia without having any real understanding of what the product is. Earthworm Jim being professionally developed for the Amico is a big deal. I would've loved to see my Atari 7800 receive the kind of support Earthworm Jim will bring!

Oh, I was there!  It was cool and then I went to their table and spent some time talking to Tommy and some of the other folks from the new Intellivision company.  The announcement for the game is today at 3 pm EST.

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...