The 2019 Retro Swap Box

nosweargamer

On 7/3/2019 at 5:35 PM, chas10e said:

@chas10e!!!!!! I am so sorry! I somehow missed your post until now! Of course you can be in. I added you via a similar but not really randomizer and you would be right after CG. Is that ok?

New order:

1. Trek
  2. CG
  3. Chase
  4. Rick
  5. Willie!
Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

21 hours ago, nosweargamer said:

@chas10e!!!!!! I am so sorry! I somehow missed your post until now! Of course you can be in. I added you via a similar but not really randomizer and you would be right after CG. Is that ok?

New order:

1. Trek
  2. CG
  3. Chase
  4. Rick
  5. Willie!

That will work out great. I missed some punk-u-ation in my post & figgered that's what may have cause corn-fusion.

Got a couple busy pinball weekends & will certainly try and keep the RJB moving along smoothly.

2 minutes ago, correagonzalez said:

I received it today, I had to take out more that I wanted to, other the stuff I put it wouldn't fit back in the box, see attached picture, I'll contact Rick for this address so I can ship the box in Monday, thanks.

IMG_20190713_111100127.jpg

Nice haul!

@chas10e is next. He was a last second addition due to an error on my part and got randomly inserted on the list right after you.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

9 hours ago, nosweargamer said:

Any updates of what you took out @chas10e?

Shipped it out this morning before I went to a pinball tournament, & I sent @RickR the tracking info.

As always some really cool stuff inside & trying to replace & re-stuff the stuff

IMG_1846.thumb.JPG.9a2e4f9b1e826ad73e558f06da42b2a9.JPGA couple of homebrews, Fat Albert for 2600 & Gravitrex for the Vectrex, couple of Genesis games,  T2 & Cyborg Justice. Wolfenstein New Order for the xb360. Intellivision booklet & a couple teeny-weenie Mario figures

IMG_1845.thumb.JPG.6ef58d00e17db7437756ba5f85eff344.JPG