Squad Challenge - Desert Falcon (Atari 7800)

Justin

9 minutes ago, atarilbc said:

53,125. Done for the night. This game is brutal! 

Hell of a score! I forgot how brutal this game was, and to think we're only playing on Standard difficulty! Sometime we'll have to do a one-day challenge and play this game on Expert.

:pole_position_blimp_big: Congratulations RadioPoultry!

Congratulations @RadioPoultry! RadioPoultry's score ran away with the top spot on the scoreboard! I hope everyone enjoyed getting into Desert Falcon on Atari 7800. Desert Falcon is a unique 7800 game that adds Egyptian motifs and deeper strategy to Zaxxon-style gameplay. Some of the color choices throw me off or feel limited, but overall I think this game looks really good on the 7800 and is a fun play.

RadioPoultry takes the 1st Place spot with a mind boggling score of 211,094. Incredible! RadioPoultry, you gotta tell us more about this "walking around" strategy! @atarilbc takes 2nd Place with a terrific score of 53,125, and @btbfilms76 came with his A-Game, claiming 3rd Place in our Final Standings for this Squad Challenge with 38,064 points. @RickR, @TrekMD, @Gianna, and @Atari Creep great showings, and hopefully had a fun time playing in this challenge. Congratulations to everybody on an exciting run, and to everyone who joined in this Squad Challenge and shared a score! I'd like to encourage RadioPoultry to post his new high score on the Scoreboard, and let's make sure this Challenge continues on!

NOTE: Our next High Score Squad Challenge will be an Atari 2600 / Intellivision Double Feature! Be there!

large.final_standings_7800_desert_falcon.gif

large.atari_league_world_championships_150.gif