Hello!

walter_J64bit

6 hours ago, walter_J64bit said:

This my first post here, most of you know me from AA. I been part of the Jag community for some time now.

WELCOME to Atari I/O @walter_J64bit we're thrilled you joined us! This is a very welcoming community covering all Atari and classic gaming, High Score Squad is a riot and the Clubs are fantastic. WELCOME! :wreck-it-ralph:

Thank you all for the Welcome. For starters I like to say BattleSphere is an official release despite the misinformation, 4Play/ScatoLOGIC was working on the game when Atari was passing out official Dev kits the game was release even though Atari met it's demise and that is a good thing!

Edited by walter_J64bit

32 minutes ago, TMOP69 said:

Hi, I'm TMOP. Some of you knows me from AA, TI99 sub-forum in particular.

Welcome, just a tip though, traditionally most new members create their own thread in introductions. 😉It's only fair not to hijack another new member. 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

2 hours ago, TMOP69 said:

sorry, this was the first one in the list, so I've confused it with the general "hello from new members" thread. 🙂

Ah ok fair enough.

Edited by MaximumRD

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison