Yes, it's time to start thinking about new toys for Christmas! (Post cool gadgets only)

- Ω -

Okay, so here we are, a bunch of old dudes into gaming and other tech toys.  Well, what one item could we ALL use?  How about a mini video projector for around  $55.00 that will work with a USB stick, WiFi, HDMI, composite, and Bluetooth?  This way you can watch videos or play your legacy video games on a huge display.  Amazon currently has one on special << HERE >>.

I think the reason it's so inexpensive is because while it supports 1080P input, it only outputs 720P (1280 X 720) which is still bigger than many legacy video games output.

81R93p+Pn+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71aa9mmt57L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

As some of you may know, I've been on the hunt for a WiFi security type camera that does NOT need Internet access, cloud storage or a subscription plan.  I found one << HERE >> and think it classifies as a guy toy for the holidays.  However you need to know a couple of things...

Camera.PNG.cfe137947918022127a2f8aa986ada45.PNG

... their website is a little annoying, and you have to decline all the extra "offers" before you can get to your receipt.  Also, one word of warning, their $49.00 amount really ends up as $62.00.  But if you're also willing to roll the dice, it may be just what you "need".  Oh, and there is no reason it "has" to be used outdoors, although I will.

ORDER.PNG.31fc6d58a3ccf4eeff22e9197cfd122b.PNG

Oh, websites like this I usually have little trust for, so I never use my debit or credit card with them and use PayPal instead.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

Okay guys, we have to think of the wife and/or girl friend for Christmas too...

How about a stone "bath mat" that is easy to clean, dries quickly will not harbor mold or bacteria and prevents her from slipping and landing on her backside?

<< THIS STONE MAT >> might just be the thing.

81nL8OBE7zL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

Tape up your glasses, grab your pocket protector, and slap this in your stocking.

image.png.713c0c6437408eb8efb83b30a02d66fc.png

3 hours ago, - Ω - said:

I know some of you have those "gamer computers" with all the blingie lights, so why not get a couple of matching << bling coasters >> to match?

51DZ8ViH8bL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

Very cool, very Tron. 😄

Edited by Jinroh

Free to download--> Carrot Kingdom™- :atari_2600: - Released 5/11/2021

On 10/13/2023 at 11:15 AM, - Ω - said:

As some of you may know, I've been on the hunt for a WiFi security type camera that does NOT need Internet access, cloud storage or a subscription plan.  I found one << HERE >> and think it classifies as a guy toy for the holidays.  However you need to know a couple of things...

Camera.PNG.cfe137947918022127a2f8aa986ada45.PNG

... their website is a little annoying, and you have to decline all the extra "offers" before you can get to your receipt.  Also, one word of warning, their $49.00 amount really ends up as $62.00.  But if you're also willing to roll the dice, it may be just what you "need".  Oh, and there is no reason it "has" to be used outdoors, although I will.

ORDER.PNG.31fc6d58a3ccf4eeff22e9197cfd122b.PNG

Oh, websites like this I usually have little trust for, so I never use my debit or credit card with them and use PayPal instead.

Just a heads up about the company above guys, I ordered on the 13th, they took my money on the 16th, it's now the 25th and they still HAVE NOT SHIPPED.  So, not counting the day I ordered, it's been 12 days.  What is is this, 1972 or something?

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

12 hours ago, - Ω - said:

Just a heads up about the company above guys, I ordered on the 13th, they took my money on the 16th, it's now the 25th and they still HAVE NOT SHIPPED.  So, not counting the day I ordered, it's been 12 days.  What is is this, 1972 or something?

They are waiting for the light bulb to go off.  💡