Yes, it's time to start thinking about new toys for Christmas! (Post cool gadgets only)

- Ω -

Well, if I were you guys I'd pass on the camera.  While the image is okay for a cellphone, there does not no appear to be a way to view live images on your PC, at least without the cloud function that I have no interest in.  Also the companies shipping times are the worst.  In the end I would not recommend this camera.

k4u6sXV.jpg

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

lol what the heck dude, my buddy Jake in Ontario sent me this and it’s been my daily driver 😂

ALSO How did you make the display say Casio?

IMG_4443.jpeg

Edited by MaximumRD

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

9 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

Nice!

Push and hold the right (“A”) button. 

I did it, I never knew this……😂

I’m easily amused. 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

On 11/5/2023 at 9:11 PM, sramirez2008 said:

Lol! I didn’t realize the Casio Brotherhood was this large.

I’ve always had good luck with Casio.  It was my first watch and I’ve always liked the hourly chime.  I had two more databank watches one of which was a tv/vcr remote.  Both of those got lost in a move many years ago. I still have my calculator one. I bought both my nephews Casios when they moved closer to me.  They are still ticking.