CLUB VCS ISSUE 01 Print Edition - SOLD OUT!

Sabertooth

15 hours ago, Sabertooth said:

That was much faster than I thought it would be! Glad it arrived @TrekMD!

Yes it was!  But so works our unpredictable USPS!  LOL  I won't forget one time I shipped a package to South Korea and a package to Puerto Rico.  Both at exactly the same time.  The package going to South Korea got there BEFORE the package to Puerto Rico!  Go figure!  LOL

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

12 hours ago, Marco1019 said:

Episode 111 finished streaming about 40 minutes ago (from the timestamp of my post). Here's the clip from the end of the show in which I show off the printed version of the Club VCS magazine.

Thanks so much @Marco1019 for including this in your show! I really appreciate it!

All copies are spoken for!  Thanks to everyone who supported this small print run.

To those who were unable to get a copy, I have started an interest list and will contact you if I do another run.  If it happens, this would coincide with the second issue.

If you missed out, you can still explore the totally free digital edition of the zine here:

https://heyzine.com/flip-book/daa37ce4a7.html

Thanks again!

Edited by Sabertooth

17 hours ago, Sabertooth said:

All copies are spoken for!  Thanks to everyone who supported this small print run.

To those who were unable to get a copy, I have started an interest list and will contact you if I do another run.  If it happens, this would coincide with the second issue.

If you missed out, you can still explore the totally free digital edition of the zine here:

https://heyzine.com/flip-book/daa37ce4a7.html

Thanks again!

@Sabertooth

Hello.  I would like printed copy of the issue 01 and also for issue 02 when available.  Please put me on the list.