Are you... OLD? You are if you recognize these... (add your own).

- Ω -

On 2/11/2024 at 6:44 PM, - Ω - said:

@TrekMD I saw one of those in a store once, I could never figure out why anyone would want to buy one... BECAUSE YOU CANNOT CRASH THEM (no challenge).  It was just like an endless motion picture with a car that could go side to side.

On 2/10/2024 at 11:41 PM, TrekMD said:

IMxWW09.jpg

I played one at someone's house when I was little. All the adults were talking and the people who's house it was, just said, "Here play with this." Now I was used to my NES and Super Mario Bros, or my Atari VCS and Pole Position, but I remember finding enough enjoyment in this to make it to the end of the evening. 😛

Edited by Jinroh

Free to download--> Carrot Kingdom™- :atari_2600: - Released 5/11/2021

On 3/11/2024 at 9:41 PM, TrekMD said:

How about this guy?  Did anyone  have him?  I had one that got stretched to the point of breaking!  I remember seeing the "sking" start to open up in spots...

CCxihNQ.jpg

We (myself and three other friends) all stretched ours until they broke. I think this happened to most Stretch Armstrongs. I’d expect them to be hard to find today

Edited by sramirez2008

On 3/2/2024 at 11:18 PM, TrekMD said:

Did anyone have one of these?  I still have mine!  It has a Scooby Doo short movie!

hFb1aIa.jpg

I have had Fisher-Price Movie Viewers that had film cartridges you could put into the viewer. They had Mickey's Trailer, Cinderella, and even a film cartridge of the Disney cult classic The Black Hole. I think I still have mine, but haven't seen it in a while. However, some mook may have stolen it, too. I don't know. Thank God for my Atari collection, which is intact.

Edited by DegasElite

1 hour ago, DegasElite said:

I have had Fisher-Price Movie Viewers that had film cartridges you could put into the viewer. They had Mickey's Trailer, Cinderella, and even a film cartridge of the Disney cult classic The Black Hole. I think I still have mine, but haven't seen it in a while.

That is cool!  Hopefully you still do have it!

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...