Are you... OLD? You are if you recognize these... (add your own).

- Ω -

4 minutes ago, sramirez2008 said:

It cost a lot to take pictures to send into Activision for a patch. Today we can just snap away on our phones.

My dad was so mad when I "wasted" film on the patch scores.  And of course, we all had to learn that hard lesson of NOT using a flash!  Two weeks later of course.  Oh well, lets play again!

1 hour ago, RickR said:

Maybe not as old as some of these other items...but still...I miss that mechanical keyboard!

800px-BlackBerry_Tour.jpg

Not me.  I hated Blackberry with a passion. 

1 hour ago, RickR said:

How about these old mimeograph machines from grade school?  The copies came out purple and they smelled good. 

zor5moaxzbh31.jpg

Oh yes, many times used while in high school!

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

On 1/15/2024 at 8:07 AM, RickR said:

Friends, we aren't old....we're EXPERIENCED!

Who remembers this crap...you'd have to wait two weeks to see how terrible your pictures were 🙂  

il_fullxfull.2492146909_3oj5.jpg

Kodak_135_36_200_Color_Print_1420805159_

fotomat1.jpg

Oh gosh!  Some memories are better left dead!  I cannot tell you how many pictures I took with my 110 instamatic POS camera only to get back blurry pictures.  When digital cameras came out I was so ecstatic!

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

On 1/15/2024 at 10:31 AM, sramirez2008 said:

When our oldest was 7 he spent the summer in NYC with both sets of grandparents. We gave him a Polaroid to take with him and to this day, he has an album full of pictures that he took from that summer. The camera might still be in his apartment. 

Actually you can really jazz up those old polaroid photos by scanning them into your computer, uploading them << HERE >> for an A.I. enlargement, then adjust the newly enlarged picture(s) on your own computer.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

On 1/15/2024 at 4:13 PM, RobertLM78 said:

Alright, I'll play a round of this game 🙂

(hehehe - i couldn't help myself with the last one 😛 )

il_794xN.375069690_m5rz.jpg

I had these intercoms and really enjoyed them, until new neighbors moved in next door with a pair on the same frequency.  I ended up having to buy a new set with multiple channels.  Radio Shack.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>