PS3 Question

3D Dot Game Heroes is an excellent choice!

I will add that the Uncharted games are another excellent choice. But do you list those separately taking up 3 spots in that top ten or as one? 

Fallout: New Vegas (Once patched up it was my favorite of the Fall out games by far)

I liked the Infamous games on the PS3 but didn't play the one for PS4

Ni No Kuni:Wrath of the white witch

Not a top ten per se, but those are some I plan to keep that I might not have a better way of playing elsewhere currently.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

If you're buying digital, I'd recommend thinking about getting something that's much cheaper than the physical version. As already recommended, 3D Dot Game Heroes is a good choice and I'd also add Puppeteer. Physical prices have gone up a bit on those. I believe both are PS3 exclusives.

Games by Vanillaware should also be considered (Dragon's Crown).

I like to focus on platform exclusives when looking for games to add: Heavenly Sword, ICO & Shadow of the Colossus collection, 

PS3 has a lot of great series that are probably essentials to any PS3 collection: God of War, Gran Turismo, inFamous, Killzone, LittleBigPlanet, MLB The Show, MotorStorm, Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, Uncharted.

I bought my PS3 specifically to play Uncharted, and playing that series alone made it a worthwhile purchase for me.

Gran Turismo is the sole reason I jumped on the PlayStation wagon a long time ago.  It’s why I wanted a PS3.

I prefer physical games over digital and the PS Store offerings are slim now.  I forgot I had purchased Pac-Man CE DX, Sonic Adventure, and Spyro on my first PS3 over a decade ago.  They were still there waiting for me to download them again.

I grabbed more games and used up the rest of my credits.  You guys guided me to some titles while I found a few I had been after on any console. 

Once they arrive I will do another unboxing video.  But please keep listing titles.  I’m interested in hearing what games others like.

Dragon's Crown is easily in one of my top 5 for the Playstation in general. I didn't include it because there is the superior remake/release for it on the PS4. 

@socrates63 I actually do own Puppeteer but have yet to play it. Although I'm pretty sure my oldest son played through the game once. Is it a really cool game?

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

2 hours ago, CrossBow said:

Dragon's Crown is easily in one of my top 5 for the Playstation in general. I didn't include it because there is the superior remake/release for it on the PS4. 

@socrates63 I actually do own Puppeteer but have yet to play it. Although I'm pretty sure my oldest son played through the game once. Is it a really cool game?

@socrates63 gifted me a copy of Puppeteer a long while ago, and I really enjoyed it.  Being new to PS3, I didn't want to rank it too high, as it could just have been enjoyment of the new system itself.  But no, it is a fun game for me.  No real time limits, and puzzles/platforms that aren't too difficult to figure out.  I need to go back to it and finish it properly.

4 hours ago, CrossBow said:

I have yet to play Puppeteer myself 😂 but I hear that it's really good. It looks to be a true hidden gem as it doesn't get talked about too much.