Atari I/O Retro Junk Box VI: Return of the Junk

I also find it strange that 2 copies now of Sly Cooper for PS2 showed up in this round. 

Well, you see what happened is...I took the boxed copy and put in the version we had here, which had the gamestop cover.  So it was an upgrade move on my part, which is part of the junk box fun.  It's a great game!

Ok just shipped it and for some bizarre reason it only cost $6.80 to ship this monster of a box

That's strange, they weighed it and shipped it rather than doing the flat rate?   Saving 10 bucks is great.

Nice picks too :)

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Glad to see someone finally make use of the invisible antigravity I put in the RJB!  :spot:

jmjustin6: the box/manual for Bowling that you picked out was sent to me from Australia (hence the Made in U.S.A. sticker on the bottom flap).  Whenever we do our next trade/sale I can add the cart (PAL) that was with it (for free) if you want to have the original CIB -- just let me know if you want it.

Ok update everyone. The reason ut was so cheap for me was because the post office worker who helped me had the box weighing in at 1 pound. So NSG had to pay $6.70 in order to even get the box from his post office. I paid him back and all should be good now

Edited by jmjustin6

Ok update everyone. The reason ut was so cheap for me was because the post office worker who helped me had the box weighing in at 1 pound. So NSG had to pay $6.70 in order to even get the box from his post office. I paid him back and all should be good now

Not for nothing, you should've got back at the postal worker for all the hassle and his mistake, everything should be good to go now(Not thanks to him of course), will be waiting on NSG review Edited by correagonzalez