Squad Challenge - Blue Lightning (Atari Lynx)

Justin

10 hours ago, Justin said:

I have a new video that's essentially an audio commentary on Blue Lightning. I'm starting to rebuild our YouTube channel and this is one of the first new videos, I hope you enjoy it. (Not submitting this as a score) 

CHILL OUT TIME Ep. 1: Blue Lightning on Atari Lynx

After the Bruins game i am so checking this out.

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

:pole_position_blimp_big: Congratulations nosweargamer!

Congratulations @nosweargamer on an awesome score! Blue Lightning was our 2nd Atari Lynx Squad Challenge. I was thrilled to see a good turnout for this games and all of you posted  scores to be proud of. I hope everybody had a lot of fun checking out what the Atari Lynx had to offer. @kamakazi20012 messaged me to say that he has a copy of Blue Lightning on its way to him as we speak from @Video 61, and would like to continue this challenge in the Scoreboard!  It's amazing to think that when Tetris was just making it onto Game Boy, Atari Lynx had this. Blue Lightning looks almost good enough to be a home console game. nosweargamer achieved the High Score for this Squad Challenge with a score of 170,800. @atarilbc took 2nd Place with 128,400 points, and @Atari Creep scored 106,300 points to take 3rd. @Control Issues and @RickR brought their best. Great game guys! Congrats to everyone who played! I'd like to encourage NSG to post his new high score on the Scoreboard, and this Challenge will continue on! 

NOTE: Our normal High Score Squad Challenge will not be played this week, so that we may bring you THREE Squad Challenges running simultaneously for our Summer Pizza Festival starting this Friday!! We will be playing games for Atari 2600, Nintendo Entertainment System, and Sega Genesis. See you there!

BLUE LIGHTNING FINAL STANDINGS

1   NO SWEAR GAMER           170,800

2   ATARILBC                           128,400

3   ATARI CREEP                     106,300

4   CONTROL ISSUES               84,600

5   RICKR                                    54,200

atari_league_world_championships_150.gif

32 minutes ago, atarilbc said:

Wish I would have gotten back to it but I was on a road trip.  Fun challenge!  Congrats NSG! 

Same deal here.  Too busy for my own gaming-good.

GOOD JOB NSG, and everyone else too.  I'm going to keep my eye out for this cartridge on the Lynx -- it was a really fun game. 

2 hours ago, atarilbc said:

Wish I would have gotten back to it but I was on a road trip.  Fun challenge!  Congrats NSG! 

2 hours ago, RickR said:

Same deal here.  Too busy for my own gaming-good.

GOOD JOB NSG, and everyone else too.  I'm going to keep my eye out for this cartridge on the Lynx -- it was a really fun game. 

I'm glad you guys loved this game! @kamakazi20012 is going to keep this going in the Scoreboard and I'll jump in too :atari_lynx: