ATARI I/O SUMMER SIDEWALK SALE!

Justin

summer_sidewalk_sale_3.jpg

sidewalk_sale_tag.png

TIME TO SET UP SHOP!

We’re having our 1st Annual Atari I/O Summer Sidewalk Sale here in the forums! The event will take place with our SUMMER PIZZA FESTIVAL June 21-23, but it doesn’t hurt to set up early!

Think of this thread like the sidewalk on Main St. in your home town. This will be the epicenter of the Sidewalk Sale event! We can talk and trade, and if you already have your own For Sale / Trade threads listed in the Marketplace go ahead and share links to them here.

🕹️

BUY, SELL & TRADE!

This is a great time to tidy up and let go of dupes in your collection! Polish up those spares and trades, take photos and post them in the Marketplace! We’ll spread the word that NOW is a great time to check out the new items in the Marketplace. Even if you only have a few items, now is a great time to get them listed, make a trade, check out what others have up, and maybe make a new friend in the process.

🕹️

POST YOUR LINKS BELOW!

If you have any questions, just ask!

sidewalk_sale_games.jpg

SIDEWALK SALE TABLES

Here are links to threads where Members have set up for the Sidewalk Sale, listing multiple items For Sale / Trade. This post will be updated as more Members set up shop. Other participants have posted items For Sale / Trade all throughout this thread, so scroll down!

@RickR 

@Atari Creep

@Justin

@nosweargamer

:wreck-it-ralph: PARTICIPANTS WITH ITEMS LISTED FOR SALE / TRADE BELOW :wreck-it-ralph:

@Video 61

@GoldenGalaxiesGaming

:donkey_kong_big:

hi everyone,

dug these out of the warehouse, customer then never responded. i do not want to put them back. so they are up for sale now.

star raiders new in box, including controller, cart, docs and comic.

defender, new in box shrink wrapped, blue box, with cart docs and comic.

both boxes are in fair to good shape, but the defender on the back shrink wrap has sucked the bottom in somewhat. can't guarantee perfection, but are still in good shape all of these years later.

price with shipping in the u.s.a., $41.40. outside the u.s.a., we would need your country of origin for a shipping rate.

thanks for looking,

lance

www.atarisales.com

-1.jpg

-2.jpg

-3.jpg

-4.jpg

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

Those look really good!  I remember seeing a Star Raiders on the shelf when the Junior model was out and that poor game looked like it had been in a train wreck.  Or ran over.  The sunken box on Defender seems to be a common issue with some of the Atari games.  Those two are on my want list because of the comic books.  Galaxian is the other one I believe.  I have Centipede with its comic book...I can't remember what the other games were.  

1 hour ago, kamakazi20012 said:

Those look really good!  I remember seeing a Star Raiders on the shelf when the Junior model was out and that poor game looked like it had been in a train wreck.  Or ran over.  The sunken box on Defender seems to be a common issue with some of the Atari games.  Those two are on my want list because of the comic books.  Galaxian is the other one I believe.  I have Centipede with its comic book...I can't remember what the other games were.  

Phoenix

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

On 6/12/2019 at 10:49 PM, Video 61 said:

hi everyone,

dug these out of the warehouse, customer then never responded. i do not want to put them back. so they are up for sale now.

both boxes are in fair to good shape, but the defender on the back shrink wrap has sucked the bottom in somewhat. can't guarantee perfection, but are still in good shape all of these years later.

price with shipping in the u.s.a., $41.40. outside the u.s.a., we would need your country of origin for a shipping rate.

thanks for looking,

lance

www.atarisales.com

-1.jpg

-2.jpg

-3.jpg

-4.jpg

ok, we found more comic titles, some the boxes not so good because they were heavy to begin with, but some in good shape. so we are adding to the offer, shipping will be dropped for u.s.a. customers if they buy the package.

we are throwing in a title for free if you buy the package. the game box is in rough shape, atari sold it to me that way. most people do not know this, but jack did dig up some E.T.'S, reboxed them in six pack boxes, and sold them to me. when i opened the six pack boxes, there was dirt in the boxes.

i called atari, they told me what they had done. so please the box is that way for a reason.

new total with free shipping IN THE U.S.A and a free E.T. $75.75.

lance

www.atarisales.com

-3.jpg

-4.jpg

-5.jpg

-6.jpg

-7.jpg

-8.jpg

-1.jpg

-2.jpg

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

👉 NOTE: You can sell pretty much anything in the Sidewalk Sale! Vintage records, toys, electronics and collectables are okay too, anything goes. You can put up used clothes if you want to. Anything fun and eye catching. I don't know what will sell but I want to make this a fun event that we do annually. 

Hello. I saw the announcement for the sidewalk sale on Instagram and think it's a great idea. I'm working until 5 tonight and will add more items later tonight. For now here's 3 CIB Genesis titles. Eternal Champions $7 and the T2 games are $10 each. Price does not include shipping but figure around $5. If you buy multiple items I'll send them together to save on shipping costs. If you have any questions let me know and stay tuned for more. Thanks!

20190622_124136.jpg

1 hour ago, GoldenGalaxiesGaming said:

Sonic 2 CIB $8

MK3 no manual $8

Shaq Fu no manual $8

I'll get an exact shipping cost once I have your zip code bit figure around $5.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

20190622_125741.jpg

I've got my eye on that Sonic The Hedgehog 2 :wreck-it-ralph:

On 6/12/2019 at 10:49 PM, Video 61 said:

hi everyone,

thanks for looking,

lance

www.atarisales.com

-1.jpg

-2.jpg

-3.jpg

-4.jpg

hi everyone,

the comic book collection was sold. thanks for looking.

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500