ATARI I/O SUMMER PIZZA FESTIVAL!

Summer_Pizza_Festival_2019_small.jpg

SUMMER PIZZA FESTIVAL!

🕹️ 🍺 🍕 A CELEBRATION OF PIZZA, GAMES & SUMMER 🍕 🍺 🕹️

SIDEWALK SALE

Buy, Sell & Trade! This is a great time to tidy up and let go of dupes in your collection! Polish up those spares and trades, take photos and post them in the Marketplace! We’ll spread the word that NOW is a great time to check out the new items in the Marketplace. Even if you only have a few items, now is a great time to get them listed, make a trade, check out what others have up, and maybe make a new friend in the process.

🍕

PIZZA PARTY

Sample your favorite local pizza and celebrate summer with pizza and games! Invite a friend over for pizza and games at home, or go out to your local pizzeria for a fun night! Share photos in the forums and lets hear about your favorite local pizza place! What's your regional flavor? Is it New York Style, Chicago Deep Dish, Genuine California Pizza? Let’s see that pizza place game room! If you’re eating at home, project Warlords up on the side of your house for an amazing game with friends. It’s a good time to invite new friends to join the Forums.

🍕

LIVESTREAMS

Content creators! Livestream pizza & games night from home, or check in LIVE from your local pizzeria with your mobile device. We’ll be there for the action!

🍕

3x HIGH SCORE SQUAD CHALLENGES

3 spectacular Squad Challenges running simultaneously thru the long weekend. Participate in as many of them as you want!

🍕

PLAY-IT-FORWARD

Randomly donate/give/send a classic game to someone who might enjoy it, or support your favorite Atari I/O Content Creator with a generous donation on Patreon or PayPal. The spirit of Play-It-Forward is to promote classic gaming while being generous to those who could use a little generosity. This will not be an opportunity for mooches and grifters to pester forum members for free games or insinuate as much.

🍕

"Pizzas, and greasy joysticks, pitcher of root beer and high scores, that’s what it’s all about"  - BTB

Friday, June 21st - Sunday, June 23rd

Well, I don't have gear to capture or live feed anything in the 8-bit range...nor anything to capture HDMI output...but maybe I can get the wife to agree to a live feed of us playing Borderlands or Borderlands 2 with me on the 360 and her on the XBOX One.  We found a loop hole in XBOX's Live service where one of us can have gold and play multiplayer on two different XBOX consoles.  That might be possible.  I just know while we are playing we might not be able to keep an eye on any live chat questions or anything.  That might be doable if she is comfortable enough to do it.  

1 hour ago, kamakazi20012 said:

Well, I don't have gear to capture or live feed anything in the 8-bit range...nor anything to capture HDMI output...but maybe I can get the wife to agree to a live feed of us playing Borderlands or Borderlands 2 with me on the 360 and her on the XBOX One.  We found a loop hole in XBOX's Live service where one of us can have gold and play multiplayer on two different XBOX consoles.  That might be possible.  I just know while we are playing we might not be able to keep an eye on any live chat questions or anything.  That might be doable if she is comfortable enough to do it.  

Even just a video from your cell phone or a few pictures will do the trick 😉

52 minutes ago, RickR said:

I posted some stuff for trade over in the trading post.  Thanks!

Awesome! We will have a thread in the Marketplace specifically for the Sidewalk Sale aspect of the festival to do exactly what you just did, share links to everything you have for sale and chat about it. I should go ahead and get that set up since you guys are already getting things ready!

atari_league_high_score_squad_850.gif

Guys, let's get the party started! We have 3 spectacular Squad Challenges running simultaneously thru the long weekend. Participate in as many of them as you want! To celebrate Summer we're playing some of the pillar games on our favorite game systems, all weekend long! It's okay if you don't set a new world record, we're just having fun together and sharing scores. "Pizzas, and greasy joysticks, pitcher of root beer and high scores, that’s what it’s all about" -BTB

SPACE INVADERS

TETRIS

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (SINGLE LIFE RUN!)