Memorable T.V. show themes we love

MaximumRD

"Please Stand By" - The ORIGINAL opening titles to "The Outer Limits!!"

As a child I would stay up into the wee hours of the morning to catch this in reruns. 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

14 hours ago, socrates63 said:

I swear that the narrator/voice-over guy for Battle of the Planetes is the same person who did it for Super Friends.

Correct!

1 hour ago, Marco1019 said:

I believe it was the late, great Ted Knight

Is that your final answer?  Sorry!  But enjoy your consolation prize -- A beautiful watch from Jules Jergensen.

It was the late, great Bill Woodson!  But wait!  It says right there in the Wikipedia article that Ted Knight was the Original narrator for Super Friends before Bill Woodson took over the role!  Marco, you WIN a NEW CAR! (But that's definitely Bill Woodson on Battle of the Planets).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Woodson

Edited by RickR

On 7/19/2020 at 3:56 PM, TrekMD said:

Newer versions of the Space Battleship Yamato theme...

Japanese Version

English Version

This was probably my favorite theme growing up. I remember running home from school everyday because we got out around 3 and it started at 3:30. it was over a mile to school, but I always made it just in time. Battle of the Planets was on at 3 and during the summer I could catch both here on Channel 11 in Dallas.