Recent Pickups -- (Non Gaming)

- Ω -

I was considering putting this in the "gaming thread" since coffee is a requirement (for me at least) when playing games and having any hope of a decent score.  Anyway, last month I 3D printed this up to go next to the coffee bar.

FreshBrewed.JPG.68d485017d51778817097f2daaf86e31.JPG

Since this added a "touch of class", I had to get away from the ugly tupperware container for my coffee filters and the store bought coffee can.  Sadly I was unable to get  matching containers, but these containers (show below) that arrived today do look better.

CoffeeSupport.jpg.9e5b2e3829d8bed33361fd7279a67780.jpg

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

Who the heck invented "ceiling heat"?  Seriously, why would I want to heat my attic?  Heat rises, and the bed is closer to the floor than the ceiling.  So, since it's getting colder now I bought a little heater to go next to the bed.  It's a lot quieter than the YouTube amplification of the sound, but I'm pleased with it as it's really quiet and can maintain the temperature in the entire room on it's own.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

Since I use my mouse for mostly non-gaming stuff, I put it here.  Anyway the new Logitech MX Master 3S mouse arrived today.  I plugged it in, it found itself, download the software and was I cruising within 2 minutes.  It feels so much better than my old M705.

EUKklhF.png

<<< My YouTube Page >>>