Games You Have Beat/Completed in 2019

One of my facebook followers inspired me to do something I've never done before: Keep track of all the games I beat in 2019.

I welcome you to join me in this thread. I plan to post when I beat a game, and keep a master list right here. If I beat the game in 2019 that I also beat in a previous year, I will add a *.

BTW - I would count getting to a kill screen of sorts in some retro games (such as Pitfall when you get all the treasures) as beating/completing the game.

Games I completed in 2019

1. Radical Rex - Sega CD
  2. Madden 94 - Gen
  3. Wrestlemania Arcade - 32X (very easy)
  4. MSI Steel Cage Challenge - Plug n Play
  5. Superman - 2600
  6. Super Mario Land - GB
Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Why not?  I'm in!

My Completed Games - 2019 Edition

• Grand Theft Auto V (Main Story) - 360
  • Rocket League (One Season) - XBOX One
  • Snipe Elite 3 Afrika Ultimate Edition - XBOX One
  • Sniper Elite 4 - XBOX one
  • Borderlands GOTY Edition - XBOX One
  • Borderlands 2 Main Story and standard Side Missions - XBOX One (Working on DLC content)
  • Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep DLC Main.  Still working on side quests. - XBOX One
  • Borderlands 2 - Commander Lilith & The Fight For Sanctuary - XBOX One
  • Othello (default settings) - 2600
  • BioShock (Easy Mode) - 360
  • F-Zero (All classes using Golden Fox) - SNES
  • Torchlight (360 Live Arcade) - Very cool Diablo-style game.
  • Fallout 3 (XBOX 360) - Main story (good ending), missed some side quests.

Working On/Planned 

• Grand Theft Auto V (Side Missions)
  • Zelda:  Twilight Princess (Wii)
  • Metroid: Other M (Wii)
  • Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
  • Mass Effect Trilogy (360)
  • Tokyo Extreme Racer (DC). *this one is close to being completed for the third time since 1999.  Love this one!
  • Borderlands Handsome Collection (XBOX One)
  • Mighty No. 9 (XBOX One)
  • Forza Horizon 4
  • Battle born
  • Fallout 3 (360 Digital)
  • Fallout 4
  • Ark Survival Evolved (this game is cool but very unforgiving)
  • Just Cause 3
  • Just Cause 4
  • Recore
  • Minecraft XBOX One Edition
  • Earth Defense Force - Insect Armageddon (360) - Started May 11th, 2019
  • Earth Defense Force 2017 (360)
  • Forza Motorsport 6 Standard Edition (XBOX One)
Edited by kamakazi20012
Added more games to beat and working on

Games beat in 2019

• Super Metroid (SNES) (8x) (improved P.B. speedrun of 0:54 in game time)
  • Contra (NES)
  • Mega Man 11 (Switch)
  • Tetris Effect (PS4)
  • Alien Hominid (NGC)
  • Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
  • Super Mario land (GB)
  • Golf story (switch)
  • Resident evil 2 remake (both Leon and Claire's stories.) (PS4)
  • Resident Evil 7 (PS4)
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES)
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3)
  • Cuphead (XB1)
  • Aero Fighters (SNES)
  • Tmnt: turtles in time (SNES)
  • Super C (NES)
  • Bloodstained: curse of the moon (switch)
  • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (ps4)
  • Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (switch)
  • Stunt race FX (Switch)
  • Final Fight 3 (SNES)
  • StarFox (switch)

Games I want to beat

• Battletoads 
  • Gradius
  • Gradius V
  • Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker

Edited by Kid A

This should be cool. I'll list the ones I'm working/planning on.

(Links included to videos for those who might want to watch me play/complete the games)

Games I beat last year

Games I'm working on beating this year

Games I plan to play/beat later this year

• Spider-Man 2000 What-if Mode
  • Spider-Man: Enter Electro
  • Spider-Man: Enter Electro What-if Mode
  • Tigger's Hunny Hunt

Just completed GTA V last night...the main story anyway.  Multiple ending choices which I picked a good one.  I won't spoil it for others but Rockstar knocked it out of the park with this one.  I loved the game!  Adult oriented?  Definitely.  But there are tons of humor underneath.  You can do just about anything.  Rob banks and jewelry shops, play golf or tennis, go racing, fly planes...there's plenty to do.  I recommend for those not easily offended by adult only content.  Hands down the best in the series...until the next one comes along.  

With that said there were a few glitches.  Mostly with cars.  Some would just drop out of the sky or pop up out of the ground.  One mission required obtaining a fire truck.  Once obtained you had to escape from the police.  I got stuck in a bidding spot behind the bus station and had to get another fire truck.  Other than that everything else was good.  I recommend a physical copy (360 version was $10 new) because of the physical map.  

Wife and I beat all the Story and Optional quests in Borderlands GOTY edition on XBOX today.  All that is left to do are the four DLC add-ons.  We also beat for the second time Borderlands 2 on 360.  Editing my original post to include these games.  Last month we beat Sniper Elite 3 and 4, although we didn't finish all challenges and we missed some items to collect during the game.  Both were on XBOX.

Ooo... Didn't realize there was one of these topics here...  I put a post up in the TurboGrafx section, but might as well throw it over here, too.  I beat Blazing Lazers the other day for the first time in years.  Was down to three lives and a completely powered down ship when I killed the last boss.  Here's some pics.

IMG_5644.JPG

IMG_5652.JPG

IMG_5654.JPG

IMG_5656.JPG

I finished Fallout 3 yesterday. I thought I had finished that 5 years ago, but I had one more DLC pack left to complete.

I played it via the Xbox One's backwards compatibility & I didn't realize it was One X enhanced. It looks incredible!

I started playing this on Christmas Day 2008 & finished it off yesterday. As if I needed another reminder that I'm ancient. 😀

I just beat the main story line in Fallout 3 on the 360.  Not a bad game at all and it had a neat story line.  I just didn't care of the ending because I would have liked the option, without having to purchase a DLC, to explore areas of the map I didn't get to.  I probably missed a LOT of side quests but the main story was interesting.  Fawks was probably the most surprising character in the whole game although I originally shot at him at first mistaking him for a hostile enemy which I ended up having to reload a previous save.

I have Fallout 4 on the XBOX One and was waiting to play this one before I started that one just in case they were both related some how.