Scored tonight, $5

greenween

I bought 2 retron 3's and sent them both back. Fried immediately, thankfully I bought them from Amazon and got immediate refunds. That's the reason I bought all the real systems Leo! Got tired of crappy imitations, you'll end up paying the same and will own the real deal.

"Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime."

SMB 2 & 3 are my 8 y/o's favorite games (she has the play them on SM All-Stars until I get my hands on the Real Deal; Double Dragon is one of my all-time favs (yet it's missing from my collection as well). ???? great score!

Atlas was permitted the opinion that he was at liberty, if he wished, to drop the Earth and creep away; but this opinion was all that he was permitted.

Franz Kafka

He got a Retrobit. :)

Well, if the consensus is that he needs a real machine, I have one I'd be willing to donate, if someone is willing to put it back together properly. :)

I tried to clean the 72-pin connector & failed. When I tried to put it back together, I couldn't get it just right.

Maybe someone more skilled than I can clean the connector, disable the lockout chip & send it to Leo? I'd be happy to make sure he's using the real deal.

Archived