Atari I/O Secret Santa 2018!

Justin

There is no helmet. I found those figs at a thrift store and when I found them I spent probably 20 min in the toy section looking for the helmet. Couldn't find it.

I know you said candy but I tried my best to think of Atlanta candy you cant find anywhere else but I dont think that exists if so I havent heard if it. Well maybe taffy from Savannah but that's like a 2 hour drive for me. So I figures hey rap snacks are super tasty and I pretty sure they are a south only thing. 

I'm glad to hear you like everything. Enjoy!

1 hour ago, jmjustin6 said:

There is no helmet. I found those figs at a thrift store and when I found them I spent probably 20 min in the toy section looking for the helmet. Couldn't find it.

I know you said candy but I tried my best to think of Atlanta candy you cant find anywhere else but I dont think that exists if so I havent heard if it. Well maybe taffy from Savannah but that's like a 2 hour drive for me. So I figures hey rap snacks are super tasty and I pretty sure they are a south only thing. 

I'm glad to hear you like everything. Enjoy!

I hope I didn't give the wrong impression.  I think the Darth Vader is really cool.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to accidentally throw out the helmet.  You know, even if it had a helmet, I'd probably leave it off to see the incredible detail on his head. 

And I probably should have said "regional food".  The chips are truly awesome.  They definitely do not sell those here.  My boys will be home this Thursday, so we'll bust those things open then. 

6 minutes ago, RickR said:

I hope I didn't give the wrong impression.  I think the Darth Vader is really cool.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to accidentally throw out the helmet.  You know, even if it had a helmet, I'd probably leave it off to see the incredible detail on his head. 

And I probably should have said "regional food".  The chips are truly awesome.  They definitely do not sell those here.  My boys will be home this Thursday, so we'll bust those things open then. 

Yea I really like the rap snacks plus they are cheaper than lays chips. They have some flavors I cant understand the appeal.....white cheader with a dash of ranch popcorn. But I dont like ranch so theres that.

And with the Vader I was just saying that when I found it I was a little bummed it didnt have the helmet that's why I spent so long looking for it but maybe with how good the head looks he might not have came with one. Who knows?

51 minutes ago, Justin said:

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and was able to spend time with friends and family doing what they enjoy most! Should we do Secret Santa again next year?

giphy.gif.ab3cc24edbd80970f5f783c8ee559677.gif

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

25 minutes ago, RickR said:

Yes we should.  And hopefully, we'll get new members and more participation with a little more lead time. 

Lead time was short this year because of the site upgrade. We almost didn't have Secret Santa this year for that reason.