Storm's Giveaway - THE PICKS!

StormSurge

13 minutes ago, RickR said:

Time to share a little personal info:  whenever we take a vacation, my wife and I like to donate to charity beforehand.  The idea is that if we can afford a vacation, we can afford to give.  Your event helps kids, and that's good enough for me.  Thank you for taking the time to do that.  We are taking a road trip up to Seattle this weekend to visit son #2.  I've got my GBA and a few games packed up for any downtime.  It'll be fun!

It’s so kind of you & your wife. The kids thank you!!! (& so do I!)

Have a great trip!!

Okay, I've updated the list and removed Ferg & Willie.

This weekend is a madhouse for me. I'll check in occasionally but probably won't have time to update either list. (Fire department training. House handling & pump operator class.)

By all means, keep picking, just double-check to make sure the items haven't been selected already. 

(In case you haven't checked, I have been crossing items off from the list of available items. I do realize that it's a jumbled mess & I will try to clean that up when I have a free moment.)

Thanks again all! Happy hunting!

1 hour ago, StormSurge said:

Okay, I've updated the list and removed Ferg & Willie.

@fergojisan said he was skipping his picks "this time". Is it possible he'll want to use his later picks? Just want to make sure he doesn't get accidentally skipped.

ferg.png.0bff7c54057201f730f4f1808a8cd414.png

Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

10 minutes ago, Control Issues said:

I'll warn all of you, I'll be at a Boy Scout camp out all of Saturday and part of Sunday.  I'll try to check in and see where things stand so people aren't waiting on me, but I'll have limited access to electronics and the internet in general. 

This is stating to get complicated. LOL My tiny Irish brain can't handle this............ 

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

3 minutes ago, Mr Toon said:

stampede (2600) and d&d(intellivision) thank you 🕹🤘😊

You jumped 2 people bud. I think its @nosweargamer turn then me. And for your crimes I am going to take that D&D from ya. lol

Just playing, I would not do that.

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

To make my pick is SPACE OSTRICH!

Joust.thumb.jpg.74199bcdc6f2b2ddd3a57b9463abbb8c.jpg

KAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!*

*TRANSLATION

With the 27th Pick of the 2019 StormSurge Draft,

NSG Selects:

Joust NES

Friday The 13th NES (with manual, correct?)

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

3 hours ago, nosweargamer said:

@fergojisan said he was skipping his picks "this time". Is it possible he'll want to use his later picks? Just want to make sure he doesn't get accidentally skipped.

ferg.png.0bff7c54057201f730f4f1808a8cd414.png

It's okay, I was just skipping those picks but I won't be able to keep up with you young whippersnappers this weekend 🤣 Please keep me off the list, I have too many games as it is. Have fun with the picks, thanks to Matt for doing this!

14 hours ago, Mr Toon said:

ill take stampede and jungle hunt (2600)

😊

final.png.083ea9e6a54aacda745cfdf573a14fef.png

Just want to make sure that's your pick, since D&D was still available.