Squad Challenge - Tetris (NES)

Justin

14 hours ago, RickR said:

You think so?  He's 20.  My youngest.  College sophomore.  We've been playing video games forever. 

Yes! There've been a few times when Members have posted their kids scores in here. I think that's a fun way to bring family and friends into the forums, even if they aren't active members here. We can add their name to the scoreboard at the end.

When I first saw Tetris, I had absolutely NO idea what I was supposed to be doing! I tried playing it in the arcade, and less than half a minute later, I got the Game Over screen! It wasn't until I got my first Game Boy that I finally learned to master the game that would serve as a huge addiction for everyone everywhere!

That was nearly thirty years ago, now look how far we've come!

Tetris (USA)-0.png

:pole_position_blimp_big: Congratulations Kid A!

Congratulations @Kid A on your score! How was Tetris this round? I'd like to offer "Rick R Jr." a very special welcome to the forums for participating in this Squad Challenge. I hope everybody enjoyed our Summer Pizza Party Weekend and got to enjoy a slice or two yourself. Congrats to everyone who played! I'd like to encourage Kid A to post his new high score on the Scoreboard, and maybe this Challenge can continue on! 

Our next High Score Squad Challenge will be for the Super Nintendo on July 1st! See you there!

TETRIS FINAL STANDINGS

1   KID A                                    280,835

2   STORM SURGE                     62,442

3   GREENWEEN                         59,358

4   ATARILBC                              49,285

5   RICKR JR.                              32,668

6   CONTROL ISSUES                31,883

7   ATARI CREEP                        31,705

8   LAUREN TYLER                    27,074

9   RICKR                                     22,670

10   KAMAKAZI20012              15,583

atari_league_world_championships_150.gif