My New Gaming Setup

LeeJ07

On 8/19/2020 at 10:55 PM, LeeJ07 said:

Yes, I have. A member of this site (name escapes me at the moment) sent me a box with 40 or so 2600 games and a new 2600 Jr., too.

That was very nice of them @LeeJ07 ☺️ We have very generous Members here. If you can remember who sent you this nice Atari 2600 Jr. setup and games please let us know so they can be acknowledged for their kindness :nintendo_mario_1up:

46 minutes ago, Justin said:

That was very nice of them @LeeJ07 ☺️ We have very generous Members here. If you can remember who sent you this nice Atari 2600 Jr. setup and games please let us know so they can be acknowledged for their kindness :nintendo_mario_1up:

I'll take a look at the thread I posted last year about the fire. It was one of the commenters there that sent the 2600 Jr. and games.

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" -Smash T.V.

22 minutes ago, LeeJ07 said:

I added a new/old shelf to my room yesterday, and now I finally have all my cartridge games on display.

Previously all those Atari and Genesis games were stored in two boxes on the floor.

20210731_194141.jpg

Very nicely done.  It looks great.  

47 minutes ago, HDN said:

Thanks for keeping the three Marios in chronological order! Is that Startropics I see? 

That is indeed StarTropics, along with the original manual, but unfortunately it did not come with the original letter that you're supposed to dip in water.

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" -Smash T.V.