Squad Challenge - 2020 F-ZERO Christmas Challenge (Super Nintendo)

Justin

3 minutes ago, socrates63 said:

I was regressing hard yesterday night, but finally saw an improvement today. Woohoo! 

Observation from another "trying to improve" player.  Your lap times look good, but you'll notice that your lap 1 time is slower than Justin/Harry.  I was having trouble on lap 1 too, but then I realized you can time your gas pedal at the start, and it cuts at least a second off.  Do it like this 3...2...1...(and stomp on the gas about half-way between 1 and the start).  If you do it right, you'll immediately be in second place with only yellow in front of you.

Hopefully Justin and/or Harry will refine what I typed, as I'm not 100% sure that's the best advice. 

I am not sure how I can complete the challenge with my SNES gone. I guess I will have to go back to the Switch.

Did I mention that I hate my mother? I’m not as pissed as I otherwise would be; at least they’re in a box in my closet instead of hers. Still pretty honked off though.

Edited by HDN

FINALLY got to try out the SNES Mini I won from Willie, and gave the track a go over the past 24 hours. Had an amazing run: 2'19"91

20201227_181409.jpg.d45becdcfc89ea4084b772e802efa243.jpg

Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Stay tuned for Harry’s caffeine-fueled F-ZERO extravaganza, where I hope to reclaim my spot on the F-ZERO throne, once and for all. Will I persevere and beat my arch-nemeses @Justin, @nosweargamer, and @RadioPoultry? Probably not, but damned if I don’t try.

Am I streaming this? No.

1 hour ago, HDN said:

Stay tuned for Harry’s caffeine-fueled F-ZERO extravaganza, where I hope to reclaim my spot on the F-ZERO throne, once and for all. Will I persevere and beat my arch-nemeses @Justin, @nosweargamer, and @RadioPoultry? Probably not, but damned if I don’t try.

Am I streaming this? No.

Hey wise guy, I'm in front of you too. 

tenor.gif