Thrift Store Finds

RickR

Found this for a whopping $1.  Missing the battery cover.  It works!

Is there an NSG or ArcadeUSA review of this one?  It's not a good plug and play unit.  First of all, it's obviously emulation...graphics and sounds are off.  Secondly, that button is really uncomfortable to use.  Your thumb hits the raised edge around the button...almost painful. 

post-41-0-54197500-1466906624_thumb.jpg

Found this for a whopping $1.  Missing the battery cover.  It works!

Is there an NSG or ArcadeUSA review of this one?  It's not a good plug and play unit.  First of all, it's obviously emulation...graphics and sounds are off.  Secondly, that button is really uncomfortable to use.  Your thumb hits the raised edge around the button...almost painful. 

Actually there is one in the works! I just played it about a week ago and must say, I pretty much agree on your thoughts so far.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Ok, so I went to the local Goodwill here. It's having a grand opening sale at its new location, in addition to the July 4th sale.

Anyway, I made out like a bandit.

After my success with getting my Dreamcast connected to my tv recently, I had just started thinking about my Xbox again, and decided I needed to get accessories for it next.

BAM! Not only did I find not one, but TWO av cables, but a Gamestop brand Xbox controller, too!

If that wasn't enough, I found a genuine Nintendo GBA SP charger... Not even a week after I bought a generic GBA charger off of Ebay. :P

I also found a Genesis game, Wii game, and a case for an Xbox game, AND another 3DS charger.

I'll post pics of the results here shortly.

Edited by LeeJ07

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" -Smash T.V.