Post your latest/recent pickups!

RickR

Games with a classic lineage -- I originally played these on the Atari 800 back in the day.

I always imagined the protagonist in M.U.L.E. to look more like a mining prospector and not so heroic as the guy on the NES box. And that pack animal looks more horse than mule--just sayin 😆

I bought these from a local gamer last week, and we met up today for the first time. Since I work from home, finding a reason to get out of the house is a fun diversion.

IMG_1160.jpeg.c50ed3141f1289d0ee34ffd9ab95226b.jpeg

3 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

@TrekMD Nice haul. I just ordered Sea Pup from their Etsy site. The Lynx USB Power Adapter is a great device. I use mine all the time.

Thank you!  Yes, Sea Pup was posted at VGF and I immediately ordered it. 🙂  There's a new Halloween Vectrex game being released as well.  I saw it at PRGE, Count Dracula. 

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

On 10/17/2023 at 4:11 PM, socrates63 said:

Games with a classic lineage -- I originally played these on the Atari 800 back in the day.

I always imagined the protagonist in M.U.L.E. to look more like a mining prospector and not so heroic as the guy on the NES box. And that pack animal looks more horse than mule--just sayin 😆

I bought these from a local gamer last week, and we met up today for the first time. Since I work from home, finding a reason to get out of the house is a fun diversion.

IMG_1160.jpeg.c50ed3141f1289d0ee34ffd9ab95226b.jpeg

Love that M.U.L.E. box art! Love it!

2 hours ago, Smell Dawg said:

An eclectic assortment showed up yesterday!  Never heard of "Commando Raid" or "Space Cavern" before.  And, laugh if you must, ha, I never knew there was a second "River Raid" title, either!

20231019_013439358_iOS.jpg.d8f2fe660d23856d3ece27cb49f6f2d3.jpg

Nice haul. Commando Raid is a great shooter and one of my favorites. I like River Raid 2. It’s quite different from the original and Space cavern is meh, but playable IMO. 

1 hour ago, sramirez2008 said:

I’m hooked on Sea Pup. I loved playing Sea Wolf BITD. The periscope was so cool. Sea Wolf and Lunar Lander had me as soon as I saw the controllers.

IMG_1851.jpeg

Was sea pup a new Veccy game being sold at PRGE? You stated Sean was sharing his booth with one of the NVGM guys? Pretty sure it was likely John Hardie although I've not seen pics. But was that the Atarirepairparts.com booth?

Edited by CrossBow

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

2 minutes ago, CrossBow said:

Was sea pup a new Veccy game being sold at PRGE?

No. There is a thread on AA that provided the BIN and a link to purchase a cart version. $35.00 for the cart via Etsy store, if you want one.

3 minutes ago, CrossBow said:

Pretty sure it was likely John Hardie

It was John Hardie. You are correct.

3 minutes ago, CrossBow said:

But was that the Atarirepairparts.com booth?

The booth didn't have a banner, at least I didn't see one. I know what Sean looks like, so I started looking for him, since I've seen him at past PRGEs and figured he would attend this years expo.