Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Breaking News: Intellvision Entertainment is making a new system!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 5,411 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 09:53 PM

I can see going either way.  I like the adapter because that makes it easily reversible...and $15 is pretty cheap for something like that if you ask me. 

i wonder if they make something similar for the Colecovision Flashback controllers to work on a real Colecovision?

#22 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 5,411 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 10:03 PM

The adapter came!  Shipping was sure slow.  But it looks good.  I have not had time to try it yet.

Attached Thumbnails

• Intv controller cord 001.JPG

• nosweargamer likes this

#23 nosweargamer

nosweargamer

Banana Member

• 3,143 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 10:44 AM

Brian's Man Cave did a great interview with Intellivision Entertainment President, Tommy Tallarico about the new Intellivision console. In this video, I share some highlighted info that came from it.

Original Interview:

• RickR and StormSurge like this

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube....0EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

#24 kamakazi20012

kamakazi20012

Pear Member

• 1,319 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:55 PM

I like this idea better than what Atari is up to which we don't have a clue yet. At least Tommy was upfront and honest when he said he can't tell you because PR guys would get mad. But a new Intellivision released with whatever Intellivision games they can get the rights to plus new games available for $2 to $6 and no game scoring less than 7? Yea...I think I know who I will be placing my bets on between Atari and Intellivision. Sorry, but Atari doesn't seem to know what they are going to do or have not said anything while Intellivision has said plenty. Its just a shame its at least two years off but already said to be cheaper than Atari VCS. I'm excited!
  • MaximumRD, nosweargamer and StormSurge like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users