Intellivision Amico!

nosweargamer

You know...that Amico looks more attractive than the "Atari VCS" to me.  Seriously...that thing looks cool.  Now let's see just how well it will deliver.

It also seems like developers would have to follow strict rules which can be a good thing.  I like the idea of family-friendly games.  I also like the price range of the games.  And it's suppose to come with 80 Intellivision Games?  Impressive.  2020?  Yep...I'll be marking my calendar and preparing.  I may actually invest in this.  What's cool about it the most, for me, is that some original Intellivision guys are said to be helping with this project.  It looks promising and I really hope, in a positive way, it ends up being everything Intellivision has set out to accomplish with it.

Right now I could care less about the other thing coming out...what was it again?

Yep.  Just got an email from them stating they are showcasing the new console at this year's E3 in closed quarters.  They are also going to show five colors the console will come in.  I'm very excited about this unit.  I can't wait to see it in person when it's released.  Any one going to try to get one of these?

8 hours ago, TrekMD said:

Love the colors.  I'm torn between the one with the classic colors and the black one!  I have to wonder if the metallic pearl is a take on the colors of the Inty II.

Not that this image helps but it was posted on their Instagram with the other 4. It's the only place I see this one aside from original concept art.Screenshot_2019-06-10-21-54-24(1).thumb.png.9bf3fac00c74a24fae13d18ba0a78e4a.png

Edited by Atari Creep

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

From the Amico/IE site:

"Our Collector's Boxed Edition Complete Bundle includes Evel Knievel, Dynablaster, Missile Command, Rigid Force Redux Enhanced, Moon Patrol, Finnigan Fox, Biplanes, and Brain Duel. Each boxed edition comes with a 3-D lenticular card, premium metal coin, and an RFID game card that will automatically activate once each title is available in our Game Shop. Quantities are limited - don't miss your chance to own a piece of gaming history!"

The eight game bundle is $149. They are also available in 4 game bundles for $79 each.