Squad Challenge - "Ultimate" Asteroids (Atari 2600)

Justin

On 9/2/2021 at 12:17 AM, Justin said:

:pole_position_blimp_big: Congratulations socrates63!

Congratulations to @socrates63 on an outstanding score! Socrates secured the top spot on in our Ultimate Asteroids Final Standings with his score of 46,850 points! @Marco1019 had a tremendous showing and was just 40 points off socrates' tail, taking 2nd Place with a score of 46,810 points! I took 3rd Place with a score of 38,580 points. We had a tremendous turnout for our Ultimate Asteroids Squad Challenge! One of our best Squad Challenges in recent history! @RickR @Dinobot711 @chas10e @HDN @GRay Defender @Gianna @TrekMD @Sabertooth @btbfilms76 and @Atari Creep all showed up with terrific scores. 

Congratulations to @socrates63 on his big win, and a huge THANK YOU to everyone whose been getting the word out about our community and inviting others to join us in High Score Squad. As always I'd like to encourage @socrates63 to post his high score on the Scoreboard, and let's make sure this Challenge continues on! And a big congratulations to our community for being such a great group to spend time with, I hope everybody had fun playing Asteroids again and I hope everybody enjoyed playing on "Ultimate Asteroids" settings.

NOTE: Our next High Score Squad Challenge is for the Nintendo Entertainment System! Be there!

large.final_standings_atari_2600_asteroids.gif

large.atari_league_world_championships_150.gif

Man this was a tough one. Moped the floor with me. LOL Awesome job everyone, very impressive. 

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!