Game Systems + Accessories for Trade

DeLorean

I own this, excellent system to own, just had mine sent out to get modded to play pal games hopefully can expand my import collection right now I only have ninja golf, I think at some point someone was making an add-on to expand the memory called the Atari xm, but I don't see it happening anytime soon, the only so far is for the Colecovision which I placed my order with atariage which should come out next month along with gradius and pengo

Edited by correagonzalez

I'm interested -- never had a 7800 before.  Hopefully I have enough things of interest to you in my trade list to swing a deal.

I happen to have a factory sealed Ballblazer if you seal the deal! ;)

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

I'm interested -- never had a 7800 before.  Hopefully I have enough things of interest to you in my trade list to swing a deal.

I think we may be able to work out a deal.

I recorded some footage using some games I had laying about so you can see how the picture quality is.

Overall it's not perfect (I'm used to my modded system) but not to shabby for RF.

https://youtu.be/cyMm61wJw9g

Let me know if you are still interested and if you'd need a power supply. Right now, I don't have extra rf cables or controllers.

Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

I can fix that.  I'm not sure what I have to trade that you would want though. 

I'd tinker with it ....

Whoever wants it most, I can flip a coin otherwise ;)  

Either of you have a really jacked up master system or genesis gamepad?  I'll consider any offer, I'm not picky. Anything Atari , Pre Saturn Sega, SNES related, a cool game poster, an autographed picture of Larry Csonka....whatever.

Edited by MalakZero

"Mmmrrrrrrhhhh.....game.....gooooood....."

Whoever wants it most, I can flip a coin otherwise ;)  

Either of you have a really jacked up master system or genesis gamepad?  I'll consider any offer, I'm not picky. Anything Atari , Pre Saturn Sega, SNES related, a cool game poster, an autographed picture of Larry Csonka....whatever.

I have a 3'rd party genny controller ... haven't really tested it ... gotta get out all the bricks for my sega-stack

:nintendo_mario_coin:  I'm ok with a coin toss as well ;)  :nintendo_mario_coin:

gallery_823_12_56910.jpg

I recently received from UK a reproduction vectrex minestorm overlay so I'm selling my original I purchased on eBay is in good condition, just not perfect, but it's not bent or cracked, what you would expect for a 30+ old overlay, would like to trade for any Atari Nes Genesis n64 games worth trading please pm me if interested thanks.

post-432-0-30510700-1467253663_thumb.jpg

post-432-0-48472700-1467253675_thumb.jpg

Several 2600 & 7800 games just became available for sale or trade and several have manuals. 

Let me know if you need any pictures of any particular games or if you need prices on a game.

FYI Crystal Castles has a label variation.

post-303-0-47712400-1468006756_thumb.jpg

post-303-0-28782600-1468006773_thumb.jpg

post-303-0-14817200-1468006785_thumb.jpg

post-303-0-17561200-1468006797_thumb.jpg

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

The following has be called for:

Games: Crystal Castles (atari Inc label), Skate Boardin', Survival Run, Winter Games, Snoopy

Manuals: Crystal Castles Color, Taz, Winter Games, Ghostbusters, Q-bert (1 left), Tutankham, Star Raiders, Star Wars

I've got an original Microsoft XBOX with one controller (your choice...big or small) with all cables for trade (or sale).  Picture available on request.  It's in nice condition and fully functional.

Also I have the component cables for XBOX (is that what they are called?  The kind with 4 or 5 connections of various color).