Post your latest/recent pickups!

RickR

4 hours ago, Sabertooth said:

It's not a physical release but I picked up Black Widow Recharged on the VCS. It's available on everything else too (PS4/5, Switch, XBOX, Steam) but the VCS has 10 bonus challenge levels, and support for rotary or dual joysticks in addition to the modern controller. 

I know there are skeptics aplenty regarding modern Atari but this and Centipede Recharged are pretty cool takes on the classics for $10. 

IMG_20211027_213330601~2.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg

I think that's awesome.  I keep reminding folks that "people I know and trust" say the VCS is good.  I want to try one out and maybe then take the plunge. 

I had a Virtual Boy years ago but sold it. That one I picked up on clearance. This one came in today at "not clearance" pricing. LOL.  It was an ok deal considering it's boxed, Japanese and has the "solder fix".

I had always intended on picking one up again. I even picked up a few games over the years: Teleroboxer, Wario Land and Mario Crash.  I've never been so happy to be seeing RED. 

1388708236_Screenshot_20211029-1925252.png.f19794e8cf1dae779fea06efd17e30ed.png

Edited by Sabertooth

10 hours ago, Sabertooth said:

That Pinball was a lot of fun!  I really want Nester's Funky Bowling again. That was one of my favorites. 

Nester's Funky Bowling was the very first VB game I ever tried (at the first retro-gaming show I ever attended).  When I got my VB, that is the one game I knew I wanted to get.  Also one of my favorites.

On 10/30/2021 at 6:32 AM, - Ω - said:

More 💖 for my :atari_5200: today.  I found a neat dust cover, there was only one left, so I pounced on it.

il_1140xN.2861166172_ntau.jpg

I have few printer boy covers in my setup as well. But I always prefer to buy from Barb and her hand made pleather covers she makes for most consoles whenever I can. Her covers cost more but I feel are a much better quality overall and her embroidery is really nice too! I recently got covers for my OG Xbox, PS2 Phat, and my 130xe from her in fact. I guess I should have posted a pic since she doesn't normally offer them in her ebay store. I had her make them for me special.

But there are some covers that Only PrinterBoy has and so I do have those. My SNESjr, PS4Pro, PS3, Wii, an my Genesis model 1 +32x + SegaCD model 2 covers. Only printer boy had the odd combo cover for that Sega setup to the best of my knowledge.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

1 hour ago, - Ω - said:

WooHoo, my dust cover arrived today!  Now I just need my joystick and my 5200 system will be complete... I think.

When did you order them? Last time I ordered covers from Printer Boy it took over a month for me to get them? Does he have a US distro now to speed that up? I also saw that he offers custom covers but only for modern consoles...ugh. Might be cool to have a few made up with my ITC logo on them or something. Maybe I need to talk to Barb...Hmm....

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

1 hour ago, RickR said:

A Jeff Minter collection for Jaguar and also Superman for 2600.  Special thanks to @TrekMDand @Justinfor guiding me on Jaguar games, a topic on which I know very little.  I got these from a local game store that is a wonderful place to visit. 

pickups 001.JPG

pickups 002.JPG

Nice! It's neat that you found the Minter collection in the wild! You may already be aware, but there is a third unlockable game: Gridrunner